"Come here mamas." Allowing Jeremiah to move me in front of him as we both stared into the mirror before us with the light from the moon reflecting off of us, I watched Jeremiah's tatted arms as he slowly wrapped them around me sitting his chin on my shoulder. "You are not your past Jhene. You are a beautiful soul, a good ass wife, and an even better mother. Jade and I love ya ass to death, and our family wouldn't be whole without you. Whatever you decide, just know Jade will have a good time regardless... she's turning one Jhene."

Fighting the smile that crept upon my face as Jeremiah shook his head attempting to hide the fact he was lowkey amused at the fact I was losing my shit, I rolled my eyes smiling turning around as Jeremiah lifted me up sitting me on the counter standing between my legs.

"Jeremiah..." Breathing lowly as Jeremiah began placing kisses on my neck, I placed my hands on his shoulder pushing his away reverting my eyes down to my stomach as he followed confused. "Baby... I have to tell you something."

"Jhene!" Snapping out of my thoughts as Brittany came walking up with two young black workers following behind her with a clipboard in her hand, I turned towards them waving at the two employees. "Okay so we have a scheduled game of freeze dance, they are about to gather all the kids and lead them to the dance floor. The requested margaritas are being prepared and will be served to the adults table while the kids are playing, any questions, comments, concer-..."

"Margaritas excuse-...." Slowly turning around landing my eyes on Briana as she stood with Blessing sound asleep on her shoulder, she quickly busted out laughing turning around. 

Rolling my eyes turning back towards Brittany, I shrugged my shoulders deciding to leave it alone

Rolling my eyes turning back towards Brittany, I shrugged my shoulders deciding to leave it alone. "You know what... never mind. Thanks you guys for your help, it's very much appreciated."

As the employees gathered all the kids to the dance floor, all the adults made their way over to the adult table, which was right beside the dance floor so we were able to watch. 

Everyone came out to celebrate Jade's first birthday party which I was extremely excited about, however, I have yet to hear from Chyna which had me a little worried especially since she said she was going to come the last time we talked.

"Boy you ain't even 21, get ya ass on that dance floor wit the kids." Busting out laughing as Jeremiah shoved Malcom away from the table taking a seat next to me placing a kiss on my cheek, Malcom bucked at him turning towards the dance floor with a stale face. "Think ya lil bro tight mamas."