"So how's my three angels?", tin happily said as he hugged the triplets. Can smiled beside him while watching his mate and brothers interact to each other.

"P welcome to the family", pharm and in said to tin.

"Thank you babies, I'm happy to be part of this family and to also know you three angels", tin said. "Thank you can for accepting me I love you", tin added and he kissed cans lips.

"Welcome my love, I love you too", can lovingly replied to his mate.

The clock reaches the twelve midnight, can suddenly falls to his knees with his breathing labored as he emits the sweetest scent that tin smelled making him growled as his eyes turn red and he starts to walks to can.

Fourth and the others hold tin tightly stopping him from going to can who was now laying to the floor full of sweat and moaning passionately.

"T...... ...tin......", can moaned making tin growled in anger and he tried to reached can.

"Let go of me..........can needed me", tin screamed but the others still hold him. The triplets just watch the whole scene.

"Kit take can to his room we will also take tin there we need to get them together, can is in heat and it will be dangerous if he remains in this hall", ming command his luna who hurriedly pulled can up and they exited the hall with the triplets following them.

"Tin calm down you will hurt your brother and the others can will be in his room waiting for you so I need you to remain calm don't scare your mate he's in heat tin be careful to him", fourth said to his youngest son who nodded and smile to him.

"Thank you father", tin whispered.

Can was in his bed now rolling and moaning passionately. Kit and the triplets is watching him carefully.

"Mommy, it's hot my skin is burning, help me I need tin, I need my mate", can said between his labored breathing.

"Shhhhhhh, baby your mate is on his way here, be patient", kit soothingly said to his son as he carressing can hair. The room suddenly opened appearing tin and his father.

"Lets go kit and you three they need to be alone for the mating ritual", fourth said as he pushed tin to the bed who climb and embrace can who moan in pleasure. Kit and the triplets exited the room with fourth.

################################
TIN AND CAN

Tin cupped can face while his eyes was red.

"Mate!!!!!", mean voice was heard.

"Tin/mean please it's hot, I want you", can moaned as he starred to his mate.

Tin starts to remove their clothes until they were naked. Tin passionately kissed can lips he bit can lower lips making can open his mouth and tin tongue collided to can both fighting for dominance but in the end tin win.

"I love you can", tin whispered to can ear lovingly.

"I love you too tin", can replied and he embraced tin.

Tin bared his fang, he tilted can head to the left until he have the full view of can neck. Tin smelled the cucumber scent of can and suddenly he bite can neck and mark him forever. Can moaned in pleasure as he tightly embrace his mate. Tin lifted his head and he saw a tattoo of a sun with a moon under it surrounded by stars symbolizing that can was now mated to him.

 Tin lifted his head and he saw a tattoo of a sun with a moon under it surrounded by stars symbolizing that can was now mated to him

(Note: Please imagine the love scene here, I don't have enough courage to write that part yet. I don't know if I can give justice to this part yet)

The next morning, tin woke up with can in his arms sleeping peacefully. Tin kissed him to the forehead. They were both clothed now tin already change both their clothes. Tin look at the door when he heard a knock and he leave the bed and walk to the door to open it.

"What it is?", tin asked the old lady infront of him.

"Good morning master tin, alpha ming,luna kit and the others are waiting in the dining room", the old lady politely said to tin.

"Thank you we will be there in ten minutes", tin replied and the old lady bowed and leave.

"Can wake up the others are waiting for us in the dining room", tin whispered to his mate who stirred and frown.

"Tin, I'm still sleepy can we skip the breakfast", can said with a pout making tin smiled.

"Alright love let's go back to sleep", tin said as he once again lay down on the bed and embraced his mate and they fall asleep again.

################################

"Pharm let's go leave them alone they were sleeping",

"But rome I want to see them",

"Hey you two lower your voice",

Tin open his eyes as he heard three voices inside can's room and when he look he saw the triplets agruing in the door.

"Angels what are you doing here?", tin asked as he lifted his back to the headboard.
The triplets look at him.

"P'tin sorry if we wake you up", pharm apologize.

"No its fine whats the matter?",

"Hmmmm sorry we just want to sleep usually after eating lunch me and my brothers sleep here in p'can room with him", rome said in a shy voice.

"We're sorry P'tin if we disturbed you we will leave", pharm said as he grabbed his siblings hands.

"You don't need to apologize come here", tin said and he opened his arms welcoming the triplets.

"But P'tin it was your first day with p'can as mates we dont want to ruin it", In added.

"It's alright lil bros I'm not mad come here I want to sleep more", can suddenly said as he looks to his brothers with a smile.

"Thank you", the three exclaimed as they run and laid in the middle of can and tin who laughs.

"Now I know why your bed was big can", tin commented while watching the three omega falls to sleep.

"Yes love this was the reason", can replied to tin with a smile and they both lay down and embrace the three angels between them.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER