(2) Disappear Hope

Day by day is getting bright

Shiny? Not really

Cloudy but it is more better than before

He is still alive. Like usual. But feels so different. Now he can breathe. At least he doesn't feel suffocate just like his past 26 years of living. He is breathing his life. Day by day, now.

He has a reason to live. Not fight to live anymore. He has reason to enjoy the sun that wakes him up every single morning. To hear the noises around his neighborhood. Even the fight between husband and wife is like a music he could enjoy.

He becomes crazy. He knows that. He is crazy happy. His life becomes happier than before. Maybe....maybe this is something that God gives for him to make him happy.

Funny.

He never believes in God, even when the sisters at the orphanage told him to pray every single day, he never believe in that existence. But now, he talked like God is exist. He wants to laugh at himself. How funny he is right now. Ridiculous. Maybe he becomes crazy like what people around him always told him.

Wake up in the morning.

5am is too early for him to wake up but whatever. He can't sleep anymore, so he is preparing and arranging the flowers. Earth no have employees. He does all works by himself. Day to night. 24/7.

No help. He by himself and he never complaining about it. This is his life. He should fight it by himself. No need to ask help from someone because in this life he lives alone. Forever.

One hour he does everything and it is done. His body is wet and stink. He needs to shower and put perfume.

He takes his old clothes in the closet. It was white but now becomes grey and some parts are getting darker because of oil or ink, he doesn't know. He forgot.

He smells it. The clothes still good to wear but unpleasant to look at. But whatever, it is his clothes and he doesn't need to wear something fancy. No one is here for him to pleased. No one is here to be the reason for him to dress up nicely.

Or maybe it is what he is thinking.

He sprays some perfume just to make it smells more pleasant. It is cheap perfume and it is smell like citrus. Not really nice but it is ok. The flowers around him can make him smell good.

He goes to front to open the window and let the sun touches his flowers gently. His babies need so much love from the sun.

"Morning, Earthaemon" A handsome boy greets him with a beautiful smile. He wears sport clothes. Maybe he is resting in front of his florist after did some workout sessions.

Earth can't help but skipped beat. His heart.

It is a beautiful sight that he never thought he could see in the morning. In his usual early boring morning.

"Here. I bought you strawberry milk and some breads. I know you haven't had your breakfast" He hands him a paper bag. Earth opens it and finds a strawberry milk with some donuts with different flavors.

"Thank you"

The handsome boy gives him something else again to him. A small box. Earth looks at him. Confuse.