Return of Yiling Laozu?

Bold (e.g. "XYZ") = Bunny Wei WuXian speaking (no one can hear him though. It'll only make bunny sounds

(NOTE: I searched it up, and bunnies actually make sounds. And a number of noises actually)

Bold, with italics (e.g. 'XYZ') = Bunny Wei WuXian thoughts - no sounds coming from the bunny that anyone can hear

And then non-bolded ones are other people's conversation or thoughts.

---------- Enjoy this story ------------

The fierce corpse I raise are the ones to end me

The fierce corpse I raise are the ones to end me. I can finally rest. I'm tired. Too tired. Lan Zhan. I don't want you to get lost. But you shouldn't protect me. Goodbye Lan Zhan.' Wei WuXian felt his body ripping apart. Limbs pulled apart. Then squished and compressed together. His whole body was burning, but it couldn't compare to the pain he felt when Lotus Pier burnt to the ground. When his adoptive parents died. When Jiang Cheng lost his golden core and when he gave it to him. Or when the Wens died to protect him.

Then everything stopped. The pain stopped.

A ghostly voice called him. "Yiling Loazu Wei WuXian... Come." Wei WuXian felt his sould being pulled towards the voice.

"Open your eyes" 'Jiang shu-shu...'

"A-Xian. Live. I forgive you. It wasn't your fault." 'shi-jie... Come back please...'

"Find your body. Protect your loved ones. Go to him. Go to them. They need you too" 'Wen Qing...I'm sorry'

"YILING LOAZU WEI WUXIAN!"

"AHHHHHHH! LAN ZHAN!"

Wei WuXian opened his eyes. He observed his surroundings. 'Cloud Recesses?' Protect my loved ones? Who else is there left that needs my protection. Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng are perfectly okay' he scoffed.

'Come back to Gusu.'

'Lan Zhan. I'm at Gusu. Now what?'

Wei WuXian looked around. He was in the field of a bunch of snow white rabbits.

"Young Master Wei"

"Who's talking to me?"

"You've done a good job in finding the Yin pieces. And finding a way to counteract them."

"Lan Yi Qianbei?"

"I'm glad you remember me. Things have been hard for you. Live well. You have powers you don't know. It'll help you protect your loved ones. You've done well, my child. Now go to him."

"Him? ... I'll only harm him. hate me maybe because I'm a demonic cultivator. Wait.... I'm a bunny now!"

"You dense child."