𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Mulai dari awal

Sebastian turns to Landon and Iris. "The witch, she broke that plate on purpose. Between her and your budding Ripper, are you sure it is me that you should be worried about?" He asks them. Iris bites her lip, looking back at Landon.

"Iris, I, um, Im going to take him to meet the witches,"

"I can't go," She says weakly. Her mind now only focused on the fact MG tried to eat her.

Landon nods slowly. "I get that, I'll have Sampson walk you to your room." Iris nods slowly, waving goodbye to Sebastian.

Iris waves her hand over her bloody palm. "Sana," Suddenly, the cut on her hand is gone, and she rushes up the stairs.

Hope Mikaelson swings open Iris's door. The girl sits up from her bed, confused to see Josie and Hope walking over. "Get up, we need your help."

Iris runs a hand through her hair, "What are you guys doing here?" She asks.

Josie sends a slightly worried look, but sighs. "We need to put a barrier around the Mora Miserium." She retorts. "And as your coven made it, you can be a big help."

"Why do we need-"

"So it doesn't break." Josie snaps, cutting off Iris's question. "Now, come on."

The three girls sit in Josie's room, surrounding the magical sand clock. The trio had just finished the barrier spell. "It's kind of beautiful." Iris chirps, staring down at the dark object.

"I guess. If you can look past the visions of doom." Josie shrugs. She looks up at Hope and Iris. "Thank you for doing this. I couldn't have done this without you two."

Hope chuckles. "No, thank you. This is the most normal I've felt all day." She purses her lips, looking between her friends. "You should know Vincent also told me that the Sandclock degrades over time. At some point, it will break down from the inside no matter what we do. But this will at least give us some time to figure out how to defuse it."

Iris and Josie share a look. Neither of them exactly knew what it meant if it broke, but the both of them knew it wouldn't be good.

"Why did Clarke choose me?" Josie blurts.

Hope shrugs. "You're a trusting person. And you're more powerful than you know."

"I don't want to be either of those things. The second that he had me doing black magic, my head, it's like it's not mine anymore." Josie mumbles. "I get upset more easily, I'm on edge. Making me Jealous."

"It's not all the magic." Iris says to her friend. Josie looks up, surprised by what she said.

Hope adjusts her position. "When I got out of Malivore, um, I came here. It was the first place I wanted to be. You guys were the first people I wanted to see." She looks at Iris. "I saw you, and even though you had no idea who I was, you were so incredibly nice to me." Iris gives a closed mouth smile, looking at the flor. "I snuck onto campus." Hope looks at Josie. "You and Landon were having movie night, or something, at the mill. I saw you-"

"Hope." Josie pleads, but Hope doesn't stop.

"You both looked so happy." Hope laughs at the memory. "Ooh And I was so jealous. If the wrong person crossed my path in that moment, I can't imagine the damage I would have done."

Josie's eyes gloss over. "How did you move past it?" She asks weakly.

"I tried to move on." Hope begins. "And I got a lot of that wrong, too. Obviously." She looks at the Saltzman. "But that doesn't mean we can't try again." The two girls smile at one another, and Iris smiles to herself, happy that her two friends were finally getting along again.

Iis steps out of the room, walking down the hall to see a stressed out Sebastian. "Sebastian? Hey," She smiles.

Sebastian's clearly tense position suddenly diminishes at the sound of Iris's voice. He turns around, smiling with his pearly teeth. "Iris, hello."

"Where are you going?" The blond asks. Sebastian purses his lips, looking around the empty halls.

"I'm, leaving." He sighs.

Iris's smile falls. "What? Why?"

Sebastian smiles weakly. "It's not my path to be here, beautiful flower," He cups her cheek, and Iris blinks, confused.

The girl shakes her head. "Sebastian, I'm sorry if you have the wrong idea, but I'm with someone." She says.

"I know," He whispers. "I know you and Elizabeth are...together," Iris's eyes are wide. "You two arent good at hiding things." A blush creeps up her cheeks, now embarrassed. "Take care of Elizabeth, and yourself."

And with that, he was gone.

Iris stares in the direction Sebastian had sped off from, absorbing everything he said. "Iris?" The blond spins on her heel, Theodore and Fiona standing at the end of the hall. "You okay?"

"Iris," She looks to her side, seeing Sampson appear from another hallway. Theo glares at the vampire, and Fiona looks down awkwardly.

The McKnight scoffs. "Will you three cut it out?" She snaps. The three look at Iris, wide eyed. "Sampson made a mistake, but you guys won't talk to the one person who may know more about your guys DNA than anyone else. And he is the one person in this school that has proven that after a person makes mistakes, they can be better!" Iris stomps her foot on the ground. "Sampson deserves better than two friends that use him when he's helpful, but doesn't accept that he's made mistakes too."

And with that, Iris walked away.

The blond witch lays in her bed, sprawled out. A knock causes her to slowly sit up, resting on her elbows. "Come in!" She calls out.

A teared up Lizzie opens the door. "Sebastian left." She whimpers. "And I know I shouldn't care-"

"Lizzie, listen to me," Iris pulls Lizzie into her bed, holding the Saltzman in her arms. "Sebastian was the first guy in a while to show you any type of affection. If that's the right word." The two giggle at her statement. "It's okay to be sad. It's okay to miss that memory."

Lizzie nods slowly, pulling Iris into a tight hug. Of course, Iris hugs back instantly, the stress from both of the girls days slowly fading. The McKnight sits back, staring into Lizzie Saltzman's beautiful blue eyes. Leaning in, the two girls share a soft, warm kiss.

That's all either of them needed.

authors note

this is a day early because i have to focus on school, so you're welcome. love you guys!