Stop

"Shuichi... The child is dead."

"Wh- huh?!"

A giant cigarette came out of nowhere.

"I killed it, Shuichi. You're next."

Shuichi had woken up in a cold sweat. He looked at the brand-new digital clock that his boyfriend had bought him for their two-year anniversary.

6:00 AM

He looked over at his fiancé. He was still asleep. He was concerned about his smoking problem, but he didn't know how to address it. However, he knew that when he awoke, he would need to discuss the issue with him.
To his surprise, however, he began to wake up.

"I see you're awake, Shu!"

"Yes... I am." He replied, chuckling nervously. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

Kokichi fully had his attention on Shuichi.

"I know I already told you this yesterday, but... I just want to make sure I'm clear. You've agreed to quit smoking, right?"

"Maybe."

"I'm serious. It's bad for our child. Also... It's been making me feel sick, too."

Kokichi stayed silent.

"You should at least consider us, even if you aren't considering yourself... Which... You should, because I do..."

His purple-haired fiancé seemed to consider the options.

"You've got me there, Shuichi!" He replied, with a small snicker.

Shuichi just hoped he would stop, for at least the sake of others.