Visions of Demons (40)

John P.O.V.

"You guys can come out now!" Evan called to the hallway. A few moments passed before Ohm came around the corner and walked right up to Cartoonz. He gave a dirty look towards Evan as he walked. Cartoonz and him began talking but I didn't care to listen. Smitty came around the corner next and our eyes met for a moment before he sprinted towards me. I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. Before I had the chance to open my arms, he tackled me down to the ground in a spree of happiness. I let out a laugh and looked up. His eyes sparkled as he latched onto my torso and squeezed tightly. I sat up and he released me.

"How are you feeling?" I questioned. "Nothing hurts right?" He shook his head no and lifted up off me. I pressed my hand to his forehead and ran my fingers through his white hair. His red and blue eyes danced across my face. I noticed a small pink dust over his light cheeks. I smiled and wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

"John, I..." He stuttered slightly. I clenched my fist on the ground and took a deep breath.

This was it. I'm going to die if I don't do it now.

I can't handle it anymore. His adorable smile, his senseless love, his innocence, and his heart. I knew I loved him the moment I saw him. I leaned forward and grazed his cheek.

"Let me make this easier." I lifted his chin and pressed my lips to his. His mouth tasted sweet and warm. He was surprised for a moment before melting into my lips. This was nothing like last time.

But I hardly call that a kiss. That was more of a life saving maneuver.

I leaned forward more to support his body, as it was practically falling towards me. I locked our fingers together and pushed back some of my hair with my other hand. I opened my eyes and realized Smitty had his open too. We parted with a laugh, keeping our hands intertwined.

"Fucking finally." Delirious shouted. I blushed and stood up, offering a hand to Smitty. My eyes shifted over to my unconscious mother laying face down on the ground. Not exactly the moment for a sweet kiss but I'll take whatever I can get.

"What do we do with her?" Nogla questioned. Lui walked up to her and without hesitation kicked her directly in the vagina. I bursted out laughing.

"Never expected that to come out of you!" Smitty kept a hold of my hand as he slowly walked over to her and tapped my mother's arm lightly.

"Did we kill her?" Smitty asked quietly. I snorted and squeezed his hand.

"No Smit. She'll be fine." After setting Evan down on a table, Delirious grabbed some nearby tubing and promptly wrapped up her hands and ankles. He made sure to give them an extra tug before handing her body to Cartoonz.

"You carry her out of here." He pointed behind him to Evan. "I have a wife to take care of." Several giggles filled the air as Evan turned bright red. Delirious scooped him up and nuzzled their noses together. I smiled. Maybe Smitty and I could do that one day?

"You guys aren't mad at me?" Evan asked the room. It took a while for someone to speak up.

"Oh, I am fucking fuming." Ohm growled. He walked over to Delirious and stared Evan down. With a sigh he turned and faced Luke. "But it isn't like we can change what happened. Plus, I am more focused on getting out of here. Just tell us what we need to take, and or destroy, so we can get the hell out." Evan nodded. "But I expect a REAL explanation later." Ohm finished.

"As you should..." Evan answered pointing to a corner of the room. "Someone open that cabinet." Lui was the closest so he walked over and peeled the door opened. It let out a high pitched squeak. "Grab the green bottle filled with pills." Lui scanned the cabinet and finally grabbed a large green bottle. He shook it lightly.

"This one?"

"Yes, bring it over here." Evan reached out his hand. Lui gave him the bottle and walked back to Nogla's side. Evan stuffed the bottle in his pocket and pointed in another direction. "There is only two more things we need. One of them isn't so pretty..." I narrowed my eyebrows. Evan tugged at Delirious' shirt and Del picked him up.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see. But it is necessary for her arrest. We at least need a picture and I don't have my phone. None of you guys have phones here so it looks like we are just going to have to take him with us."

"Him?" I asked.

"Yeah. Somebody grab that file on the counter and someone who isn't faint of heart should open that door right there." He gestured to a wide steel door with a handle on it. I assumed it was some kind of microwave but I guess I was wrong. Smitty went and grabbed the file while I made my way over to the door. "You sure you're okay with this?" Evan asked. "You aren't going to like what you see." I gulped and nodded my head. "Okay somebody get a white hamper from the corner of the room." Ohm picked one up and walked over to me. I was about to open the door when Ohm yanked my arm back and fell on the ground in fear, sliding away from the door. Cartoonz rushed to his side and Ohm immediately hid behind him.

"No." He said loudly. "No it can't be!" He was looking at something beyond me, a fearful look plagued his now darkened eyes. Cartoonz set my mother down and latched onto Ohm. Putting him on the ground between his legs. Ohm dug his nails into Cartoonz. Luke let out a small gasp before squeezing onto Ohm to keep him from moving. Ohm nails were still caught in his skin as he tore them downwards.

"Shit. He's gone again."

—-

Y'all remember that OH SHIT A RAT meme?
Good times.
Good times.
-ARS