Chapter 10

---Third POV---

-Headmaster Munetani office-

Mayuki: Sixteen ships from the Toumai High instructor fleet are out of commission?
Has the Musashi truly mutinied?

Advisor: The Harekaze barely managed to break away from their attacks and eventually lost them. The instructor's flagship was state of the art.

Mayuki: So how did this happen?

Advisor: It appears all their electronics and guided missiles malfunctioned.

Mayuki: What about the crew members?

Advisor: The ship's three-level safety mechanisms proved very useful.
Zero casualties and only a few light injuries.

Mayuki: (sigh) How are the Musashi's fuel and ammunition stocks?

Advisor: At departure, they were fully loaded, so we estimate they have at least 80% remaining for both.

Mayuki: Why were they given so much initially?

Advisor: It's difficult to resupply Yamato-class ammunition at sea, so this is standard practice.

Suddenly a captain ran into the room, holding piece of paper.

Captain: Principal Munetani!
We've lost contact with the Hiei and the Choukai!

The trio then went go to a room that resemble a command center.

Mayuki: Which other ships have we lost track of, besides the Musashi?

Captain: The Hiei, Choukai, Maya, Isuzu, Natori, Amatsukaze, Isokaze, Tokitsukaze, and Germany's training exercise participant, the Admiral Graf Spee.

Mayuki: That many? Which ships are still in operation?

Captain: The Mamiya, Akashi, and Kazahaya, which are on supply missions, their escort ships, the Akikaze, Hamakaze, and Maikaze, and the Nagara, Harekaze, Urakaze, Hagikaze, and Tanikaze, which are doing recon. That's all.

Advisor: The Yamashiro, Kaga, Akagi, Ibuki, and Ikoma are all docked.
No matter how fast we moved, we wouldn't be able to deploy them for at least six months.
It would be possible to accelerate that schedule for a corvette, but the best-case scenario would still be three months.

Mayukuki: Can we send any ships to confront the Musashi?

Advisor: besides harekaze, most ships already sent to search the other missing ships.

Captain: we can't established communication with the unknown Yamato class but he was last spotted sailing with Harekaze, so they have better Chances to stop Musashi in their next encounter.

Advisor: also one of our radio operator managed to pick up this.

He tap something on his ipad and a microphone symbol appears on the screen in front of them.

Y/N: this is Y/N, third vessel of Yamato class battleship, flagship of the Oriental Fleet, as the highest command of the local fleet of fog I hereby banned all fog warships to engage every human vessel. Those who failed to oblige will be severely punished.

He stopped the recording.

Mayuki: Y/N...

Advisor: What is it Headmaster?