DATING HISTORY

THE PART IN WHICH WE TAKE A LOOK AT KINA'S DATING HISTORY

□ THE PART IN WHICH WE TAKE A LOOK AT KINA'S DATING HISTORY □

"I hope I can fall forever

into your eyes"

- HEIZE,
FIRST SIGHT

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍2014 - 2017 & 2019 - PRESENTPUBLICLY CONFIRMED

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍
2014 - 2017 & 2019 - PRESENT
PUBLICLY CONFIRMED

KINA and Chan basically grew up together, as we all know Chan has been a part of JYP Entertainment for a long time now

The two slowly developed feelings for each other in 2014, but both of them were too scared to act on those feelings, creating some awkward tension between the two and Chan avoiding Kina for a while. At some point, Kina had enough, as she had the feeling she was losing one of the most important people in her life and confronted Chan about the tension and asked why he had been avoiding her.

The two had a small argument, as Chan didn't know how to tell Kina about his feelings, which the girl took as a sign that he no longer wanted to be friends with her and ended their friendship right then and there.

Chan eventually cornered Kina in her studio and admitted to her that he didn't know how to tell her and made her listen to a song instead. The was a song he had been working on for a while and Kina had heard the melody before, already loving it, but now it was finished.

To say Kina was overwhelmed and surprised is an understatement. The girl was so happy that the boy she had grown to love as more than a best friend, returned her feelings and even wrote a song about it. 

And today we know that song by the name '끝나지 않을 이야기'.

Obviously, the couple knew they had to keep their relationship a secret, as Chan had a "dating ban", even though he hadn't made his debut yet.

The beginning of their relationship was a bit awkward, only because they weren't only best friends any more, but a couple as well and they just had to figure out how and what. But the two quickly figured things out and nobody ever noticed the two were dating, as they seemed to act like usual around each other.

In 2017, Kina broke up with Chan, because he was about to debut with Stray Kids and his 3-year dating ban would begin, even though he technically wasn't allowed to date as a trainee either. The reason behind the break up was that Kina didn't want Chan to get in trouble, or get kicked out of the company, because of her.

For a while, Kina and Chan were sad about their break up, but they continued to hang out, not wanting to ignore or avoid each other.

In 2019, Kina got into a fight with Yugyeom and Chan found her crying alone in one of JYP's studios. The two talked about the fight, and eventually, neither Chan nor Kina, could take the tension between them any longer so they kissed.

Kina then apologized for breaking up with Chan and they got back together, as they wanted to be together, and not as just friends. The two knew it wasn't the most convenient way to get back together, but both just couldn't stand the slight tension between them whenever they were together.

And even though their relationship has to be a secret, they'd rather be secretive about it than be friends and create fake happiness, to some degree. Especially when around each other.

When their relationship got confirmed in 2022, most fans were happy and supported the couple, as a lot of fans already suspected the two of them being a couple, so the news wasn't that big of a surprise to them.

Fans find it cute that both artists make subtle references to each other in their music videos, such as Stray Kids having a golden flower in a small vase in their 'CASE 143' MV somewhere in the background.

According to Kina and Chan, the best sentence to describe their relationship would be "Beautiful things take time".

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘠 𝘒𝘐𝘋𝘚 - 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘌𝘕𝘋
𝘋𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘖𝘕 - 𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜
𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘡𝘌 - 𝘕𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕
𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘈𝘚𝘛𝘓𝘌𝘠 - 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘜𝘗
(𝘎)𝘐-𝘋𝘓𝘌 - 𝘋𝘈𝘏𝘓𝘐𝘈
𝘌𝘋 𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘕 - 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘍𝘌𝘊𝘛

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘠 𝘒𝘐𝘋𝘚 - 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘋𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘖𝘕 - 𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘡𝘌 - 𝘕𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘈𝘚𝘛𝘓𝘌𝘠 - 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘜𝘗(𝘎)𝘐-𝘋𝘓...

A/N

A little look into Kina's dating history, and how it developed over time

Feel free to leave a comment about the story, a question or a request

Stay amazing!

- Tirza