ICONIC MOMENTS²

SOME MORE OF KINA'S ICONIC MOMENTS

□ SOME MORE OF KINA'S ICONIC MOMENTS □

BOLD = ENGLISH

OH MAMA....

KINA was sitting in between Mark and Jackson, trying to stay as far away from Yugyeom as possible, as she was still mad at the male for the comments he made a couple of weeks ago.

The female idol knew her father was going to perform next, but she had no idea what and how he was going to perform. Kina immediately recognized the song, 'Don't Leave Me', and all the JYP artists stood up, all of them being supportive of their company's founder. And as soon as her father appeared on stage, Kina's jaw fell to the floor, shocked by what he was wearing.

"Oh, my god..." The girl mumbled and hid her face behind her hands, not caring that there were cameras around her.

And as the performance continued, Kina couldn't help but internally scream about her father's behaviour. Of course, Kina knew he was an artist, who was allowed to perform in the way he wanted. But she had hoped the man had considered that his daughter was in the audience, but unfortunately, he hadn't, or he simply didn't care.

"That's our boss." Jackson gasped in shock. "That's my father." Kina grumbled as Mark laughed while patting the girl's back. The eldest of GOT7 thought JYP's stage was hilarious, yet he felt bad for the girl sitting next to him.

Kina wished the ground would swallow her, so she never had to face anyone ever again after this shocking performance. Yet, the girl knew this performance and her reaction to it, would turn into a giant meme and she would be asked about it on the variety show appearances she had scheduled.

The girl could also imagine her team's reaction to not only the performance but JYP's outfit as well. Kina could hear her stylist scream in agony and pain at the TV screen in her dressing room, hating the plastic pants ever since she had first laid eyes on them.

The performance continued, and Kina watched her father dance together with MAMAOO's Hwasa and Soojin. The girl tried to show no reactions whatsoever to the performance, as she felt somewhat uncomfortable seeing her father dance around on stage in such an outfit.