THE FAMILY

THE PART IN WHICH WE MEET KINA'S FAMILY

□ THE PART IN WHICH WE MEET KINA'S FAMILY □

"Not all that glitter is gold

when it comes to family members."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑PARK JIN YOUNG"My little girl, all grown up

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
PARK JIN YOUNG
"My little girl, all grown up."

KINA loves and respects her father a lot, but that doesn't mean she agrees with everything he says and does, because she doesn't.

Kina knows about what her father has done and said about certain people, and she won't forgive him for it. But he is, and always will be, her father, the man who cared for her her entire life, even when he could barely take care of himself.

In 2015, when Kina wanted to switch up her concept/style and music, but her father disagreed, wanting to protect his daughter from the public as much as he could. The two got into a fight, and Kina continued doing what she wanted, whether with or without her father's support.

After Kina had released her music, her father listened to it and realized he was wrong. Kina didn't need the protection he thought she needed, and that she was capable of making her own music. JYP then apologized to Kina about his behaviour and showed his full support for his daughter and her music (production).

There are a few vlogs of just Kina and her father where they talk about their lives and it became very clear to the public that the two of them care a lot about each other.

JYP is very proud of Kina and the things she has accomplished. He knows of the people that say Kina only got where she is because of her father. But JYP has said multiple times that Kina would've gotten where she is now because of her talent, not because of him. And that she would have gotten there even if he wasn't her father. He also added that Kina is very talented in many aspects and she deserves the fame and attention she gets.

Kina has defended her father multiple times against claims of the company mistreating her, by not letting her participate in music/award shows. The girl is tired of people hating on her father for something she wants and makes it very clear to those people she is done with them.

□ □ □ □

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
SEO YOON JUNG
"Look how far you have come."

Kina doesn't have a lot of contact with her mother, but they do talk from time to time. Most of the time when they talk it's when Kina releases new music, stars in a new drama or movie, during the holidays and their birthdays.

Some people started assuming Yoonjung hated Kina because she might be reminded of her ex-husband and because Kina never talks about her. But Kina told fans it's not true, but that her mother doesn't want to be in the public eye anymore, which Kina understands and respects, so prevents from talking about her.

□ □ □ □

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏-𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
-

Just like with her mother, Kina doesn't talk much about her stepmother, as she has requested to be out of the public eye.

When her father introduced Kina to her (potential) stepmother, the girl was a bit closed off and hesitant towards the older woman. Kina was afraid that the woman was after her father for his money, and status. But the girl eventually learned that wasn't the case, and began opening up to the woman.

When Kina was still living with her father and stepmother, she and her stepmother would sometimes go out for lunch together. But as time went on, the lunches became less and less, until they never happened again.

After Kina moved out, she hasn't spent much time with her stepmother, as both of them are busy women. Most of the time, Kina is busy with music or acting, while her stepmother is busy with her own work and her other two children.

□ □ □ □

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
-

Kina absolutely adores her half-sisters and would do anything for them. There is not much content of Kina and her half-sisters, but there are some videos of her playing with them posted by JYP on his SNS.

□ □ □ □

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒
TOTO & KIKI

Toto might be the male in the Park household, but Kiki is the one wearing the pants. Kiki is the dominant one in the bunny couple, which occurs more often with rabbit couples.

Kiki is a woman, who knows what she wants and she will do almost everything to get it. Toto on the other hand, is more go with the flow and doesn't really care. Kina often jokes about the fact that Toto is always high, as he sometimes seems to be in another dimension or reality. Especially after he got helped, Toto seems to be in a whole different dimension.

Because Toto and Kiki are basically the polar opposite of each other, there are quite a few funny moments of the bunny couple out on the Internet.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed the small insight into Kina's relationship with her family and pets

I kept it a bit short with everyone, except JYP, as there isn't much info about the women and children, because they don't want to be in the public eye.

Feel free to leave a comment about the story, a question or a request

Stay amazing!

- Tirza