Meeting Everyone During the Apocalypse (Scenario/Preference)

Synopsis- It's been a couple of weeks since the outbreak has occurred. Y/N finds herself in an uncomfortable situation. Until she meets someone who could be her saviour during this chaos.

KEY:

Italics- Y/N thoughts/Memories

XXX- Last Name

Y/B/F- Your best friend

****

Lawrence-

Its been a couple of weeks since the outbreak occurred. Y/N finds herself in different houses each night. Slowly making her way out of the city. Her aim? is to escape and go to the countryside. She is currently in the bedroom of a house that is clear. Sighing she counts what supplies she has left. A melee weapon a crowbar, her pistol, a few cans of food left and bottle of water. This isn't enough to survive. There isn't much left in this house she is currently squatting in. Only finding a few matches, lighters and a few cans, she found herself a denim jacket with wool sewn inside it in one of the closets. Thinking to herself this will keep me warmer since it's only going to get colder from now on... Changing into her new jacket she plans to leave the next day to another location with better supplies. Hands trembling as she packs, remembering the moment where she watched her best friend being dying in front of her.

Memory Begins: (Suicide Warning)

Y/N and her best friend are currently scavenging in an empty building. Y/N walks away for just one second only to hear her best friend scream causing the girl to run back only to be faced with a horrific sight. 'Y/N! Run! Don't look back, leave me' Y/B/F screams, they are  on the floor with a zombie corpse laying right next to them, a dagger mark stabbed in between its eyes. Y/N looks over to her friend, Y/B/F gripping onto their dagger, their leg is bitten, and blood gushing. Due to the scream, they both knew fully well the remaining zombies will be closing in on them. Y/N rushes to their side, trying to help them move. Arms under their friends, facing one another, gripping them trying to drag Y/B/F away from the inevitable horde that is progressively getting closer. 'No, don't you dare. We are going to survive together goddamn it.' Y/N spits in anger, clutching onto her friend's arms pulling them. Y/B/F screeches in pain as Y/N tries to drag her friend to safety. 'Come on, let's go, I will carry you. On three, one, two, three' Y/N orders, her friend trying to put all their strength into moving. Only to be groaning in pain. The wound is deep. 'Please stop! Y/N!' Y/B/F begs to try to oppose Y/N determination. 'You will survive, please. You can't leave me' Y/N says as tears start to stream down her face. Y/B/F weakly grazes their hands-on Y/N cheeks. 'I'm weak bestie, the infection is spreading. Even if we leave, I might turn and hurt you. Please leave. I don't want you to die' they says causing Y/N eyes filled with rage, fear and determination as she refuses reality. 'Y/N look at me' Y/B/F says quietly with eyes saturated with sadness. Y/N glances at the person she is holding, shaking her head in disbelief, mumbling under her breath. Denial taking over Y/N actions. Y/B/F thumb wipes away Y/N tears. 'Always so stubborn' they says meekly. Snarls and growls getting louder the two friends knew the dead were coming, hungry for their flesh. Y/N panic eyes look at Y/B/F saddened ones trying to come up with a solution. Y/B/F holds Y/N face in their hands. 'Love you bestie, go and survive' Y/B/F says choking on their words as they smiles. Before Y/N knew what they was doing, Y/B/F grips onto their dagger and slices their neck quickly with their remaining strength, blood splattering all over their clothing and Y/N. Shocked Y/N is trying to process what is happening, why did her best friend do this? Why did they have to leave her? The snarling and growling progressively gets louder snapping her back into reality. Y/N lets go of her limp friend, crying as she escapes the horde's grasp. Running, she glances back at her friend's body one last time as it is devoured by the dead. Salty tears streaming down her face. Y/N's goes through the intertwining hallways of the empty building with a saddened expression across her face. 'I will survive Y/B/F, I promise you, I will not die. I will not die for you' she demanded with sadness as she continued to run aiming to fulfil her best friend' request.