03

han ji eun

han jisung, where are you? i've been waiting here for almost half an hour already and my legs are killing me.

"excuse me, are you han ji eun? han jisung's sister?" i looked turned to face an older man who looked as if he was in his mid 20s.
"ah, yes i am," i replied.
"that's good, i'm your brother's manager, so would you please follow me to the car. your brother is in the car waiting for you." he said, smilling kindly.
"sure." i followed him to a big, black van and put my luggage at the back. if i didn't know better, this car would be the perfect vehicle to kidnap people as their windows were stained.

i squealed after boarding the car, seeing who was within.
"sungiee!!!" i yelled, pulling my brother into a tight hug.
"hey, ji eun. oh my god, you've grown so tall!! but i bet still shorter than me." he said the last sentence smugly.
"shut up, you're not that tall either." i fired back.

"i'm fun sized, okay?!" he defended himself and i laughed.
"anyways, it's good to have you back." he smiled.
"agreed." i nodded.
"i'll introduce you to my members once we get back to the dorm. for now, just sleep." he told me. i nodded and closed my eyes, dozing off almost immediately.

••• ••• •••

"ji eun, we're here." i felt my brother shaking my shoulder violently, and the next thing i know? my hand goes smack right in his face. oops....
"sorry." i quickly sat up and apologised, embarrassed. here's the thing, my hands have their own mind when it comes to sleeping. waking me up results to my hand swinging out. it's an involuntary response, i swear.

he helped take my luggage down the car and we walked up to his dorm. the moment the door unlatched with a click, we were greeted by 7 pretty faces - i noticed that one was looking extremely fondly at my brother.
"can y'all move, please? we don't have all day." jisung grumbled, pushing the pretty people out of his way and pulling me into their dorm.

their dorm looks..... sparkling clean.

"now, sit." my brother pointed at the couch opposite him.
"i'm not a dog??" i half stated, making some of the pretty people laugh. this is literally unfair, why do pretty people get to laugh prettily?
"just, ugh. sit there, we're gonna begin the introductions." jisung rolled his eyes, giving up. i sat down and looked at how all the other members were on the couch opposite of me.

"...and cue!" my brother cues himself before clearing his throat, "girls and gays- guys, i present to you, my beloved younger sister han ji Eun who's a year younger than me and she will be living with us from now on. oh, and if any of you tries to make a move on her, i will not hesitate to quokka bite you." and there he goes with his rapping again. i just know that his rapping skills come from my mom. i just know it.

"hi, i'm han ji eun, and i'm 17 this year." i introduced myself, waving awkwardly.
"i'm bang chan or chris and i'm the oldest, that being 21 years old." the blonde with curly hair smiled.
"hi, i'm lee minho, currently 20 years old and i swear, it's hannie who likes me." the cat-like guy told me. isn't he that guy who looked at my brother with lovey eyes just now...

"i'm seo changbin and i'm 19. i'm not that scary, you know?..." the dark, intimidating guy said and i gave him an uncertain nod.
"my name is hwang hyunjin and i'm 18 this year." the guy with a mole under his eye introduced himself.
"ayo-"
"i already know you, sungie." i interrupted my brother.
"can't you let me live in peace?" he made a face at me but laughed it off.

"i'm lee felix, and i'm also 18 this year." the freckled boy smiled, his eyes crinklingas though he was an angel sent from heaven, but heck, his voice is deeper than hell.
"hi, my name is kim seungmin and i'm 18 too." the puppy like guy introduced himself.
"last but not least, i'm the maknae on top, yang jeongin, but a lot of people call me iyennie. also, i'm 17 this year." the boy has a face of exact resemblance of a fence fox.

"it's nice to meet the all of you!" i smiled at them all. this meeting is making me all smile and nothing else. makes my cheek muscles hurt a bit but can i complain when i'm introduced to pretty people?

"alright. that's all for the intro. i'm pretty sure you would want to share a room with your brother?" chan half questioned and i nodded.
"right then. jisung, bring your sister to your room. oh, it's shared with hyunjin by the way." chan informed me and i nod again, following my brother to his room.

"the room is not that big, but i would say it's okay." jisung shrugged. he opened the door and i observed the room. it had a bunk bed and one singular bed face opposite to each other. there were also, a few portable clothe racks and two tables. apparently, there are two bathrooms and one is in the biggest room and the other down the hallway.

"it's pretty decent, i would say... so i'm taking the top bunk?" i asked hopefully. i've always wanted to try sleeping on the top bunk but never got the chance to.
"yeah." my brother said.
"i'm gonna unpack then go to the living room." i shooed him out of the room and began unpacking.

a little later, i smell a buttery diffusion from the kitchen.
"hyung, that smells good!" seungmin walked towards the kitchen as walked out the room. i smell onions as well. i'm guessing buttered onion chicken?
chan must be a really good cook.

"what are y'all watching?" i asked when i approached the bunch in the living room.
"basketball." changbin answered, which reminded me of the state basketball tournament i just had in malaysia. my friends are definitely up for nationals. i wonder how they're doing.

"kids, time for dinner!" chan called out, a pan in his right hand and a wooden spatula in his left. everyone immediately scuttled off the couch and teleported to the dining table. were they all just hungry or were they that obedient? i'm taking the former as an answer for now.

i washed the dishes after dinner because no one wanted to. i mean, who loves washing and the dishes? at least i did something that i could contribute to their humble home.

i went back to the living room afterwards, only to find an empty seat between seungmin and hyunjin. they're watching a chinese drama named "a little thing called first love." i've watched this drama before, and i must say that the second lead was very attractive.

"if i remember correctly, she ate around 7 eggs." i voiced out.
"don't spoil the drama!" hyunjin frowned.
"goodnight, i'm going to sleep." seungmin stood up after this episode ended.

hyunjin and i continued watching the drama. the drama was nice one anyways, so i had no objections watching it again. besides, i think hyunjin could do with some good company, so i stayed. it wasn't long before my eyelids betrayed, and soon i was seeing nothing but darkness.

third chp !! who's your bias in skz?