! important !

so i know a lot of you asked me to update and want me to update. i appreciate every reader for reading this book, commenting, and telling me how nice it is.

one thing though, i don't know if anyone even reads my messages on my board cuz no one ever replies, but that's okay i guess.

i just wanted to tell of you in case you all never came across my latest message on board, that i want to unpublish this book, edit it and rewrite it a little and publish it again. it might take a while since it's a little  messy but i'll start editing it tonight — i promise, and update the first few chapters from tomorrow onwards and slowly update the whole book.

you might wonder why i would want to unpublish this book to edit it, so here are the reasons :

1. there are a lot of unrealistic terms in this story and i would like to change that to be more realistic because i re-read my own book and found it dramatically unrealistic.

2. it's very cringy. to some of you, it might not be, but let me tell you that i re-read it and sometimes i felt that i couldn't go on because it was super cringy to me. i really appreciate those of you who don't think it is though. but i would still like to change it.

3. i write this about like 3 years ago??? and i'm pretty sure my thoughts and writing style has changed over the years. i want to set it again and change it.

don't worry, the plot will still be there and i think i've said this many times but i will not abandon this book and WILL finish it because i want to and do not want to abandon it.

thank you very much to all my readers. i hope to see you again.

ps. if you only see this and not any other chapters of my book, it is because i have unpublished them and they're under editing.