When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)

Start from the beginning

*Groowwwllll*

Both of our stomachs growled at the same time and it made our cheeks turn red.

"You didn't eat breakfast?", we both asked the same time but stopped before we let out a small exchange of chuckles.

"Yeah, I didn't. I thought I was going to be late today", I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"R-Really? I see. I didn't because I just wanted to be a bit early today but...", Amajiki said and grabbed my hand, "...I guess now's not the time, huh?".

I raised a brow and said, "Hmm, what do you mean?".

Amajiki gasped and realized what he said before started looking the other way with his blushing cheeks.

"U-Umm...are you free after school, (Y/N)?", he asked.

I nodded and replied, "Yep, totally free! What's up?".

He touched his index fingers a few times shyly and replied, "There's s-somewhere I wanted to take you, Butterfly".

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Tamaki wearing a cute bunny face mask - "S-Stay safe, readers!! F-Fight off the virus by washing your hands daily and don't forget to take some Vitamins too!")

Our classes finally ended and right now, Tamaki is already taking me to the place where he wanted to take me since earlier.

I kept asking him where it could be just to have an idea but of course, for the sake of the element of surprise, he didn't answer.

So I just kept holding his hand and followed his lead.

We kept travelling by foot and riding by train then eventually, after some time, we arrived at an open botanical park.

"Wow, I never seen this one before", I said and looked around, "There's not much people at the moment too".

"Yeah, y-you're right", Amajiki said and squeezed my hand, "W-Well, at least I won't feel uneasy. You know how I am w-with crowds".

I smiled after hearing his response before kissing his cheek.

"I know, but take it step by step", I said, "Because deep down, I know you're trying your best to get over this anxiety of yours".

Amajiki smiled back and embraced me gently before kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you, B-Butterfly", Amajiki said and squeezed my hands, "Come on, we're almost there".

I nodded and we both continued walking around the beautiful park.

Then after a minute or two, Amajiki stopped and now we are both looking at a big flower field that is filled with different kinds of flowers.

"W-Wow!!", I said and smiled brightly, "This is flower heaven. Are we allowed to walk across the field?".

Amajiki nodded which gave me the signal to run around the field like a little kid but -

"W-Wait, your bag, Butterfly!"

"Oh, you're right!"

I removed my bag from my shoulders and gave it to before I finally run around the flower field.

I giggled and activated my Butterfly quirk so I can glide around the field with a playful smile.

Ah, yes.