The kisses she laid on me were hard and forced me to respond. For some reason it didn't feel as easy as it used to, to just let go and enjoy the moment. I was sure that Kennedy had something to do with that, but she wasn't here, so why should I care? She was out with Josh fucking Sampson and who knew what moves he would be making tonight? He was a relatively nice guy, but single and horny like the rest of us.

What if she fell for him?

I pushed the thought of Kennedy being wrapped up in Josh's arms out of mind and grabbed a hold of Amy's tank top. I pulled it over her head and she reached for my pants. I had her bra off in a snap and took her heavy tits in my hands. There was a smirk on Amy's lips as she pulled the zipper of my pants down and dropped to her knees in front of me.

She licked her lips teasingly and I didn't hesitate. I grabbed my already hard dick and shoved it into her waiting mouth. She glanced up at me from under her dark lashes as she struggled to take in as much of me as possible. Her mouth wasn't enough. She had to use her hands too. I didn't care. It was the norm after all.

I closed my eyes as she cupped my balls in her hand, wanting to just feel and not think. It didn't take long for my body to start to build as I kept pumping my hips forward. I needed the release desperately.

All I could picture was Kennedy walking around with her boobs bouncing in front of me. The way she had smiled as she crawled into bed. The way her soft lips had felt on mine when I had given her a quick kiss before I walked out of her apartment. It had taken everything I had not to press my lips harder against hers, opening up her mouth and feeling her tongue against mine.

Damn it.

I grabbed a hold of Amy's hair and pulled her off of me. She gave me a knowing grin and stepped out of her pants. It only took me a few seconds to roll on the condom and flip her over onto her hands and knees. I ran my fingers over her core and noted that she was in fact very wet for me.

"Give it to me, Nash."

I took her hard from behind and she moaned loudly as I kept thrusting into her.

"Fuck yeah, Nash, harder," she yelled.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I was too frustrated with my thoughts of Kennedy to take my time. I picked up the speed and tried to forget about everything and just enjoy the fuck. It used to be so easy to just let go, this time was different. I had to close my eyes.

"Oh my god, yes," Amy yelled as she tightened around me. I squeezed my eyes closed and picked up the speed, chasing the release for both of us. Amy was usually good for a couple of orgasms. Flashes of long dark hair and bright blue eyes went through my head, together with the sight of her in the pajamas with the little smirk on her lips, and that was all it took.

"Oh fuck, Ken," I groaned as I felt myself starting to come undone only partially realizing what I had said. Luckily for me, my voice was drowned out by Amy's scream as the second orgasm rocked her body. 

Amy looked over her shoulder at me with a knowing grin  as I pulled myself out of her. "That was so good," she sighed as I took the condom off and threw it in the trash. "Do you want to stay over? I wouldn't mind doing you again tonight." She fluttered her eyelashes at me and smiled with a satisfied expression on her face.

In that moment I felt cheap. The quick fuck should have helped take care of most of the sexual frustration, but it didn't feel right. It felt desperate and I guess that was exactly what it was. Amy was a stand in because I couldn't have who I really wanted, and who knew what Kennedy was doing at that moment. Or if she was doing Josh.

My mood soured immediately and just like that the tension was back. "I can't," I told Amy and zipped my pants back up. "I'll see you around."

I couldn't get out of there fast enough and I hadn't even been in her apartment for more than ten minutes. Was that really what I had become? Some guy so desperate he fucked a girl he barely knew because she was willing? It had been a quick, desperate fuck too.

"Shit!"

I ran my hands over my face as I hurried into the waiting car. It didn't feel right. For the first time in a while I felt ashamed for what I had just done.

******
KENNEDY

I enjoyed the dinner out with Josh and Sammy had absolutely loved it - more so for being out with a famous athlete, than for anything else. I had to listen to her gush over how exciting it had been to see the other customers look over at our table like they were trying to figure out who we were. Or how the waiter had swooned all around us and provided an impeccable service. It wasn't the kind of treatment we were used to, that's for sure.

I listened in amusement as she talked the entire subway ride back to the apartment. Josh had been very nice, but I couldn't shake the feeling that he had wished it had just been the two of us. He kept looking at me when he thought I wouldn't notice.

Don't get me wrong. I was very flattered. He was a very attractive, great guy. Truly, he was the full package, the kind of man women dreamed about, but he wasn't Nash. I found myself thinking back to the soft kiss we had shared on Friday night. I wondered if that had meant anything to Nash? It had to me and I wanted more of it.