Chapter 14

The game continued, everyone still laughing and joking at Jane and Anne's dare - especially when either woman told the other they loved her.

"Girls, you've got a minute left, are you going to kiss or not?" Catherine laughed, doubting it.

"I'm fine with it if my girlfriend is..." Jane smirked, maintaining complete eye contact with Anne sending the rest of the girls - bar Catherine- into a state of laughter and giggles.

"Come here then babe," Anne smiled a real smile, the idea of kissing Jane giving her stomach butterflies.

"It's got to last 20 seconds!" Anna pointed out, "And it should be passionate... because... because I want to see that..."

"Anna, it is disturbing that you want to see them passionately kiss..." Catherine shot Anna a look, making the red queen aware of her disgust.

Anne initiated the kiss, leaning into Jane, but Jane kissed her back twice as hard.

Anna was on timing duty and thought it would be interesting to see how long the pair would go for. Anna smiled when it reached the 25 second mark and Kat peered over at the timer, smiling when she saw the time.

"Anna, it's got to be at least 20 seconds by now!" Catherine exclaimed, hating watching her enemy osculate with her best friend.

"Umm... no, but you can leave if you want Catherine, " Anna smirked. Catherine grabbed that opportunity with both hands and left.

Cathy caught on with the game Anna and Kat were playing and mouthed for Anna to show her the time. '46 seconds' it read.

Catherine walked in about 20 seconds later, presuming Jane and Anne had finished but was mistaken.

Very, very mistaken.

"Why are they still going?" She whispered, disgusted by the sight.

"Because we haven't told them to stop..." Anna whispered back, as if it was obvious.