"I'm dYiNG-" Minah almost freaked out after the 5 people gathered together. Donghyun wasn't there since he left to go to the washroom.

"I kind of expected this difficulty," Bomin shrugged. "I checked out other dance videos of this teacher."

"I love this choreography," Arim smiled.

"Mmhmm..." Jaein nodded in agreement. She then continued spacing out while trying to remember the choreography.

"It really takes some effort to learn such a hard dance this in such a short period of time," Sungyoon said.

At this moment, Donghyun returned and joined the circle. "Huh, the dance teacher just complimented me," he said, looking a bit happy.

"Wow, as expected from our main dancer," Sungyoon smiled.

"You and Bomin are getting a lot of attention as well," Arim said, lowering her volume.

That's when they finally noticed. The students were sitting in groups, some were even chatting with the teacher. But a majority of those girls were stealing glances at the three boys, mostly Sungyoon and Bomin. Some of them were probably discussing about them while giggling.

"Look at how all eyes were on the two of you, handsome people really are different." Donghyun looked a bit sad.

Minah glared at him, "you're envious, huh?"

"That's not what I meant-"

"You want other girls to stare at you, huh?! Then go to them!!" Minah hit his arm.

"Sorry I'm wrong!" Donghyun cried, putting his hands up to surrender. The others laughed at the scene.

"Minah is so cute when she's jealous," Jaein smiled.

"Shut up," Minah said, clinging onto Donghyun protectively.

"It's like she turned into another person." Arim was surprised.

"I don't need other girls to stare at me. You're all I need. Okay?" Donghyun gently patted Minah's head. And she nodded.

And then lesson resumed. The class practiced a few times before they filmed their first practice video.

"Now we'll separate into groups for filming since we have so many people. You can ask your friends to film you as well." The teacher said, before walking to the students.

"You're 1, you're 2, 3, 4, and then back to 1..." he started numbering them to separate them into 4 groups.

"Ah, do we really have to do it this way? I want to dance with Bomin." Arim pouted.

Bomin held her hand, unwilling to separate with her. Meanwhile Minah just clung onto Donghyun once again.

"Is there anything we can do to help them?" Sungyoon whispered to Jaein half jokingly. Jaein shrugged in response.

The dance teacher finally walked over to their side, and couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the scene.

"3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4. Sounds good?" He purposely didn't number them in order, so that Minah could be with Donghyun and Arim could be with Bomin, while Jaein and Sungyoon will be separated.

"Yes!" They all laughed.

Quickly the teacher finished numbering everyone. "Group 3 will go first."

The other people stayed at the side. Bomin, Arim, and other people in group 3 scattered among the dance room since there's more space now. Some people, including Minah and Donghyun, stayed at the back to help film them with their phones.