This was no room for asking questions, either you about it or you not. There's no time to be weak. Weak niggas never last.

"After you done making the drop. Let me know and I'll tell you our next move. Don't get caught slipping mothefucker, or that's yo ass." He added before heading back into the trap.

Getting into my car, I took a deep breath before heading towards the Stuy. Another good in Brooklyn where a nigga grew up. A lot of shit been happening out there lately, which means hella dickriding pigs. I have to be on my p's and q's at all times.

I finally got to the Stuy. Pulling up to the trap. I checked my surroundings for anything out the ordinary before knocking.

"Who sent you?" The person on the other side asked.

"Rich."

Hearing the locks on the other side, a few seconds later the door opened.

Without saying anything I handed them the bag. They looked at me then looked inside. Making sure whatever it was that was in there was valuable or what they expected.

"Good." The man said as he smirked.

He closed the bag up and then tossed it in the table that was behind him. Picking up the bag from the floor that was near the opening on the door, he handed it to me.

"That's 20 gs, right there." Not saying anything else he shut the door in my face.

Doing my usual look arounds everything was the same and I kindly headed towards my car, getting in it.

Pulling out my phone, I shot a text to Rich saying that the package has been delivered. He texted me back with a thumbs up and told me to come back to the spot.

"Hard part is over." I said to myself as I stopped at a red light.

I can finally put myself at ease. Doing jobs like this was never easy, nor was it calm. You had to watch your back 24/7. It was either hating ass niggas tryna' run up and get you for all your shit or under cover police just looking to bust a nigga and give him years.

Almost out of Bed-Stuy and a nigga luck finally ran out.

"Fuck!" I hissed as I looked in my rear view mirror. Blue, red, and white lights flashed and the sign of the cop siren filled my ears.

I hesitated at first but I decided to pull over. I didn't want this shit to get out of hand, anything can happen at this point.

The officer got out his car and walked up to mine. It was something about him that kinda rubbed me the wrong way but I couldn't put my finger on it. He finally removed his shades and instantly I knew what the problem was.

"Rich?" I was confused.

"Nah it's officer, Richmond to you." He took out his gun and shot me.

I was completely taken back that I didn't even know where he shot me. Pressing my foot on the gas I started speeding down the street. Losing control I slammed into the back of a truck.

Darkness, that's all I can see. It's like I had passed out for a minute. I tried my best to crawl out the car but I was in to much pain. I didn't know where I was or what was happening all I knew was that I knew I had to get out this car.

The crowds of people that was around me talked amongst themselves as some called for help, others tried to help me out but there wasn't no helping me. I was done.