chapter 2 (big boy's jealous)

why am I like this? I'm just such a jealous person, sometimes I try so hard to make her like me but I just cant Idk how I'm just bad at it, she's a super cool pretty person and I'm just... I don't understand how Mario is just naturally so good at this, everybody is just so interested in him its always about him ITS NEVER ABOUT ME.

peach:bowser.. are you okay?

bowser: huh...

peach: you seem distracted a lil, is everything ok

bowser: uh ya I'm fine 

peach: bowser I really like you and I'm so grateful that you've forgiven me, therefor ill always be there for you if your feeling bad.

bowser:...

peach: bowser please I wanna help you in any way

bowser: IM INSECURE 

peach: huh?..(not what I expected)

bowser: I'm always craving attention from others but sometimes no matter how hard I try I just never seem to get the attention I want, I CONSTANTLY feel like I want more attention and I want that feeling to stop, Idk how to explain this, I guess you can say I'm an attention-seeking whore.

peach: I understand what you mean and I definitely think you should not feel ashamed it's totally normal for people to want more attention, everyone loves getting attention whether they admit it or not EVERYBODY secretly wants attention, and I know how hard your life has been so you really deserve the attention u desire and ill always be by your side.

bowser: ...

peach: I just want to let you know that what you're feeling is totally okay and valid and you don't need to be ashamed of what your feeling an-

bowser cuts her off with a hug *peach blushes and smiles as bowsers eyes tear up*

bowser: thank you for being there for me peach, I hope things stay like this forever...

(((( SOO umm idk what that was but like..ya its .. h ))))