Chapter 2

Danielle groans, taking a seat on her bed, "Finally it's all done."

She grows thankful for her ability to use her Autobot strength while in her human form, seeing not a box in sight in her room, being able to carry two to three at the same time. She turns her body, lying down on the naked mattress. She raises her arms by her head, using her forearms as a pillow. Danielle gives a tired yawn, looking out her window from her position. Her mind reflects back to when she was sixteen, remembering to be lying in the same bed when the family first discovered Bumblebee's true identity. Remembering her brother scream for her to call the cops regarding their old 1977 Camaro being stolen, she wouldn't have ever guessed the person stealing their car would be the car itself. Now that she is actually dating the vintage Camaro- turned Autobot Scout, she wouldn't have it any other way.

Deciding it was time to get out of her room, Danielle casually gets off her old bed, readjusting her clothes, before heading out the door. She walks down the hallway into the next room right next to hers, being Sam's room. The door is left open, revealing Sam pacing around his room, talking to what appears to be Mikaela on the other line in his phone. Danielle smirks, resting her body against the door frame, watching him flirt with her over the line.

"I love it when you say 'camshafts'. Whisper it to me" Sam flirts with his girlfriend.

Danielle shakes her head, snorting when she hears the faint audible of Mikaela repeating camshafts. Sam becomes aware of her presence, and nearly stumbles on his own two feet, red with embarrassment.

"Okay, that was gross," Danielle laughs, walking into the bedroom, "You're worse than me."

She ignores her brother's glare, opting to sit on his stripped bed, leaning her back against the wall full of posters, watching with amusement as Sam resumes the conversation.

"It's my Witwicky charm" he teases on the phone, a bright smile etched on his lips.

Danielle notices what Sam holds in his left hand, and gives a small smile. It was the sweatshirt he wore back on the Battle of Mission City, adorned with burn marks and all. She wonders why he would ever keep the damaged piece of fabric, but she knows Sam likes to keep things for sentimental purposes.

She hears him adjust the sweatshirt in his hand, before an audible clang hits the floor. Processing the sound, Danielle feels the immense warmth coming from the floor; an all too familiar warmth, making her freeze in place on the bed. Sam notices the clang on the floor, and tells Mikaela to hold on. Danielle only watches Sam lean down to pick up the object that clanged on the floor, her veins warming up from the sensational energy the small piece gives off. This wasn't just any piece; this piece is from the Allspark.

"Mikaela, I think a sliver of the Cube got stuck on my shirt" Sam murmurs on the phone, holding the broken piece in between his fingertips, staring closely at it.

Danielle lets out a small gasp, seeing Sam suddenly dropping it, acting as if the piece burned him. She ignores Sam's curse, watching intently as the sliver hits the wooden floor, burning right through the sturdy wood. The hole from what the sliver burned through started to ignite into a light fire, startling the twins. Danielle gets off from the bed, running out of Sam's room, towards the bathroom down the hall. She hears Sam yell for Ron, announcing there was a fire in his bedroom. Danielle slides into the bathroom, darting for the bathroom sink. She goes to the bottom drawers, pulling out the bathroom supplies. She ignores these supplies, grabbing the fire extinguisher in the back right corner. She doesn't bother closing the sink cupboard, sprinting back into Sam's room, seeing him trying to put out the fire with his foot.

"Move!" Danielle yells at her brother, her strength coming into play to lightly shove Sam away from the burning wood, and extinguishes the fire. Foam covers a portion of Sam's bedroom, the sticky substance putting out the fire for good. Danielle drops the extinguisher onto the floor, exhaling from the sudden rush she feels. Despite her being able to use her Autobot strength in her human form, she still hasn't mastered the ability to use her speed yet- still learning under Ratchet how to use these newfound powers.

Danielle looks over at Sam, who pants as well. She walks up to him, and pokes him in the chest, "Haven't you ever thought about checking your sweatshirt? Who knows, maybe you were holding one of the most powerful artifacts in the world for 2 years straight and did not even know it!"

"How was I supposed to know? How come you haven't felt anything before this? Don't you read Transformer energy or something?" Sam barks back, not liking Danielle snapping at him.

"I'm still learning how to use it, Samuel. And besides, I haven't seen you wear that stupid shirt for over 2 years- you kept it in a closet underneath all of your smelly boxers!"

Both twins stare at each other, before Danielle gives a sigh, brushing her hair out of her face with her hands.

"Look, we need to get the Allspark piece and give it to Optimus," Danielle tells her brother, "I'm sure he and NEST have a place to put it. I'm afraid of touching that thing- it could trigger and I can be stuck as a scooter for the rest of my life with my luck."

Sam gives a nod, understanding Danielle's words. He adjusts his dark red flannel, before walking towards the door to his room. Danielle watches him, before feeling a sharp coldness by her feet. She winces slightly, finding the coldness seep through her jeans, into her skin, acting as if frostbite was encasing her bottom half. She looks up at Sam, seeing him turning the knob of the door. Finding the coldness unbearable, Danielle darts towards Sam, placing her hand on his shoulder, right as he swings the doors open. She goes to open her mouth, but closes it sharply, eyes trained on the 6 small Decepticons in front of them.

Sam gives a yelp as the sight in front of him, triggering the small Decepticons to growl an alien language, before shooting at them with their miniature weapons. The twins react, Danielle kicking two away from them, before rushing her and Sam towards the other side of his room. Danielle grunts, pushing open a window right next to Sam's desk, leading towards the awning of the backyard.

"Go!" Danielle yells at Sam, pushing him to go through the window, before hopping through it herself. The Decepticons still shoot at them from the bedroom, its little bullets making Danielle's legs grow numb from the constant sensation of little needles.

"What is all the racket?" Ron yells to the twins, walking over to the backyard, suitcases in hand.

Sam and Danielle don't acknowledge him, taking a leap of faith from the second story onto the grass below them. Danielle lands rather gracefully, managing to land on her feet, before giving a somersault to lessen the pressure on her heels. Sam lands on his feet, before rolling onto his side, stumbling to get back up. Ron realizes the miniature Decepticons coming from the second story, and jumps to the ground, trying to shield himself.

Danielle groans, running over to her father, grabbing him by the shirt, pulling him over to the fountain in the middle of the yard. Sam sees what she does, and crawls over to the two, all three of them hiding behind the small fountain. The Decepticons see the three behind their hiding spot, and shoot over to them. Water splashes over the sides of the fountain, covering the three in water.

"What was that?" Ron yells to his children.

"That's the whole kitchen!" Sam states, shielding his face with his forearms.

Danielle groans, trying to find it within her to change. It was nearly impossible- she hasn't mastered the ability to change in less than 10 seconds. It usually takes her about a couple of minutes to just get the pigmentation in her brown eyes, before having her body start to transform.

Pieces of stone fall of the fountain, the Decepticons getting closer to the three. Danielle leans forward, gathering as much oxygen as she can.

"Bumblebee!"