A little bit of Assistance Pt 3

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: do I need to warn about smut? If ur reading this u must have read the first two parts and well, this is in the same vein.

A/N: This will be the final part- why do all my Hux one-shots turn into multiple part fics....I

Word Count: 700

Armitage sort of stands there just watching you until you turn to him, you hair falls into your face like a waterfall as you giggle.

"Well, are you gonna come here or not?"

He barely waits for you to finish your question before he's in the shower with you, closing the see-through transparisteel door behind him and pressing his bare skin to yours.

Arms wrap around your waist from behind as he stands under the water behind you letting yourself relax under the hot water for a moment. The soap on the ledge inside the shower called out to you, putting a good amount in your hands you rubbed some along your skin and then turned to lather some along Hux's shoulders, hands sliding down his chest, slippery skin and sudsy bubbles.

All his bath products smelled so luxurious and intoxicating, you brought shampoo into his hair scratching his scalp gently as he closed his eyes and leaned into your touch. He could fall asleep right here if he wanted.

But instead, he would finish his shower and then fall asleep in his large bed, with silk sheets and fluffy pillows with you tucked against him, his arms wrapped around your bare skin and your hair in his face, though he would never complain.

It was the first time in his life that he slept in his bed all night long with someone in his arms, he wasn't sure if he could ever go back to the way things used to be, nor did he want to.

-

The curtains over the windows are set to a timer that goes off far too early in the morning, you groan as the light hits your tired eyes and you sink under the covers, hiding your face against his chest.

Hux fumbles to get out of bed and close them but you pull him against you effectively stopping him from leaving the warm bed.

"Don't get up."

"I was just going to close the curtains,"

"No, don't want you to leave for even a second," you mumble against the skin of his chest as you kiss the skin there lazily, slowly waking yourself up. Armitage is already completely awake and already completely hard, though that's a usual occurrence in the mornings for him. You feel it against you and bring a leg up to his waist, grinding against him just the slightest bit to drive him crazy. His arms wrap around you tighter as he curses under his breath.

"You drive me mad." He whispers against your hair, kissing your forehead and looking down at you as you smile up at him devilishly.

"A good kind of mad I hope?"

He just chuckles as he kisses you, tired and groggy actions but he wants to fulfill his earlier promises as he slides a few fingers into you slowly. You moan and mumble his name against his lips in this heavenly morning voice that's too soft for the world.

It's not long before you're grabbing at his hips, gripping the soft skin there and pulling him against you, silently asking him to replace his fingers with something more satisfying.

He slides in easy in this weird sort of sideways position with your chests pressed together as the sheets fall further down your body with each slow thrust. It's a gradual build-up as the kiss gets less precise and more sloppy, as his nose presses against your cheek and his hot breath fans across your face. His eyes close in focus as he picks up the speed just ever so slightly. It's slow and sensual and the perfect wake up call, or perhaps a reason to stay in bed all day.

You grab his face and kiss him roughly as his hips twitch against you, as you come undone and he follows suit. Sinking into the bed further, feeling heavier now as he pulls you flush to him, pulling the sheets back up.

You hide your face in his chest, away from the light filtering in through the window, you need a couple more minutes to rest before you even think of getting up.