For the First Order

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: This contains SPOILERS for TROS

A/N: a fix-it fic in it's purest form because I HAD to. I WILL WRITE A PART TWo if you guys want some fluff and or smut to continue off of this just let me know :)))

Word Count: 3.7 k

It wasn't supposed to have an Emperor, it was supposed to be a military, a force of control ruling over the galaxy, it wasn't supposed to have a Supreme Leader like Kylo Ren.

To be fair it wasn't supposed to have you either, the force was never planned to be a key element in the power of the First Order, but it was its demise.

You were found in the ranks by Snoke, "sensed" is probably a better word, he felt you in the force even though you tried to hide that part of yourself. You were a Major in the First Order who was trusted to oversee a battalion of 700 stormtroopers.

You went to the academy for this, you got top marks and you worked hard to be here, you weren't a Jedi, you weren't supposed to be a Sith or anything in between you didn't want that. You wanted the First Order to rise to power, you wanted both order and control in the galaxy, you believed in it. You never wanted to be targetted or praised for anything other than being a good Major, screw the force.

Being a Major was something you were proud of, your battalion was one of the most highly respected in the Order, you rarely failed, your troopers worked hard, you were stern yet kind and understanding while also keeping them in order, keeping control of them. Stormtroopers were proud to be in your battalion.

But when Snoke sensed you he brought you in front of Kylo and himself and after much questioning decided Kylo should take you on as an apprentice. He thought it would give Kylo something to focus on and also give him a helping hand when it came to defeating the scavenger since he couldn't seem to accomplish that on his own.

You didn't like Snoke and you didn't particularly like Kylo either, he wasn't the best teacher, deep down he didn't want you to be strong, he didn't want you to help him kill the girl, Rey, he wanted her here in your place, beside him. You didn't care much, you didn't let that part hurt your feelings.

What you were upset about was that they left you with your rank but took your battalion from you, they took your power, everything you worked for just so you could be an extra weapon for them to use how they saw fit. They had no respect for what you accomplished for the First Order.

-

"We will continue training tomorrow," Kylo says brushing you off and walking away after a mere thirty minutes of "training".

"Ren!" Hux says as he walks up beside you trying to get Kylo's attention.

"Not now Hux," he waves him off leaving you both standing there awkwardly.

You're trying to calm your breathing when you look at Hux who's stood beside you with a scowl on his face and a datapad gripped in his hands tightly.

"You're bleeding," he says as he looks at your arm, his voice flatly stating facts with no concern.

"That's normal," you shrug, you tuned out the pain through the force by habit.

"Normal?" He asks, now intrigued.

"Yeah, he's never made you bleed before?" You ask with this smirk of a smile as you turn to him and something about the way you say it, the way you smile towards him, the way you talk to him and not down to him makes his throat tight.