Datapads and Love Letters Pt.4

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: I mean all the other parts had smut so I think it'd be a crime not to have it in this one.

Request: PLEASE DO A PART FOUR OF DATA PADS AND LOVE LETTERS IM SO HURT FROM TROS

A/N: I am also hurt from Tros, so here is the final part of this once meant to be one-shot.

Word Count: 1.3 k

Black shiny walls force him to look at a blurred version of his own reflection as he stands, straightening his already perfectly pleated uniform, patting down his gelled back hair. He scrutinizes himself more than any other, high standards were set for himself before he could even reach them, always pushed to be better since the day he was born.

Constantly being told he wasn't good enough for any of this, so how is he to truly believe he deserves you because you're perfect. He could hold you to the highest of standards and you still surpass them in his eyes. Even Kylo saw how wonderful you were, which peeved him slightly, but he wasn't the jealous type.

The only person he could ever be jealous of was his idealized version of himself but isn't everybody.

Even when you kiss him on the cheek in the open hallways as you walk past, openly showing your love for him, even as you wrap your arms around him in your sleep, even as you pull him into the shower with you after a long day, he worries your grow tired of him.

He moves closer to the wall, looking at the faded bruises along his neck, runs a gloved hand over them.

"They're almost gone, barely noticeable," you sleepily mumble from the bed.

Hux fixes his collar and turns to you, you're laying down still with blankets covering your bare skin, you don't have any reason to get out of bed yet, but he has to be on the main bridge in half an hour.

"They don't make you look any less handsome anyways," you compliment and hold out a hand for him, calling him closer. He walks to the side of your bed and places his hand in yours, you peel off his glove and throw it away.

"I need that."

"Oh do you?" You tease taking the glove off his other hand, then you reach up to his collar and start undoing his jacket, "do you need this too?"

"I have to be on the bridge, in my full uniform in half an hour."

"I only want ten minutes," you pout pulling him onto the bed and dropping his jacket to the floor.

"You're insatiable," he mutters against your lips as you kiss him.

"You got back here late last night, I fell asleep missing you."

"I expected you to be in your own quarters, not here waiting for me."

'Well, here I was, desperate and all lonely because my boyfriend works too hard."

"Are you complaining?" He asks with a smirk as he hovers over top of you, you pushed the blankets down revealing your bare skin, peeling his uniform off carelessly piece by piece.

"No, but you are."

"I would never truly complain about this," he kisses your cheek, then down your neck slowly, like he wasn't in a rush a few minutes ago, no stress about his punctuality when you're in his bed, open for him like this.

He pushes your legs open with his knee and then pushes inside of you with a quick thrust, you moan satisfied at getting what you wanted since last night.