A little bit of Assistance -Pt. 2

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: more smut, you kno me.

A/N: Somehow worse, and by worse, I mean BEtTeR than part one.

Word Count: 2.4k

"What happened? An hour ago you stormed down the hallway like a little bantha brat and now you seem to be in a much better mood?" Kylo asks, voice crackling through the helmet.

"I don't let my emotions control me like some people." Hux defends himself, crossing his arms defiantly.

"You don't?" Kylo asks smiling to himself under his helmet.

The number of emotions he can feel coming from Hux at this moment as they are simply walking down the hallway is enough to drive him mad.

He can feel Hux's nervousness, his worry, his satisfaction and slowed heartbeat, he knows exactly what Hux was up to, he just doesn't know the details.

"I'd say it has something to do with that assistant of yours."

"That's absurd, she's my assistant."

"Well, then I'd rather not touch anything in your office next time I come in there," he smirks and then looks down at the General, insinuating that the general is getting himself off at his desk. Hux doesn't even bother responding.

"What's so absurd about Miss. Y/n? She's quite feeble but I've heard what the stormtroopers think of her. Is it her rank that turns you off because I'm certain its not those tight skirts and short dresses she wears."

"Stop talking about my assistant like that, it would be unprofessional of me to date someone of such low title." Hux is making excuses now, telling them to himself more than anything.

"Well, Hux, if you are only willing to be with people of equal rank than I'm flattered but I'm just not interested." Kylo teases and walks into the meeting room, leaving Hux just as worried and flustered and now embarrassed in the hallway. He tries to keep his thoughts away from you, away from what you had done to him, away from your heavenly mouth but he just couldn't help it as the Supreme leader dragged on and on. Thankfully it was only Kylo who saw Hux's thoughts. He was proud he was right.

-

Hux is called out for a mission, a basic recruiting mission for new stormtroopers on a new First Order Planet, he usually wouldn't go to these but when it was a new planet and a new recruitment team, he was required to, and so were you.

It was late into the night as you sat at the table in his large hotel room, he was stood in the kitchen leaning against the counter and staring at the bright green tiled floor, a cigaret in hand that burned away with each passing second. There were far more eligible soldiers than he thought and it was his job, and yours, to figure out where they would all be sent to be trained before being drafted to a base or a ship or a planet.

"We can call it a day if you're tired Y/n?" He says from the kitchen, it's an open layout hotel room so you can see him, as he takes a drag from his cigarette and puffs out the smoke slowly.

"Are you tired, General?" You ask and he places his fingers on his temple and rubs circles.

"Tired? Yes very much so, a bit overwhelmed as well so we might as well accept the fact that we will be here for longer than we planned and get some sleep."

"Okay." You say with a smile as you put away all the forms and lists. A plan starts to formulate in your mind and you can't stop it once it starts.