Datapads and love letters Part 3

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: Smut yet again because I have no self-control.

Request: Please write a part 3 to the Hux fanfic. Maybe one of Kylo being jealous and trying to dissuade the reader from being with Hux.

A/N: Serving you some more Hux and some more Kylo, all in one! I roll a three-sided dice to decide whether to call him Hux, General or Armitage so I'm sorry for that business. ALSO lots of I-N-T-I-M-A-C-Y-!!!

Word Count: 2.5k

Sunberry red wine stains his pale lips making them somehow look even more kissable. You take the wine glass from his hand, finish it and then place it on the floor outside the tub, bubbles drip onto the black tile, white iridescence contrasting smooth black. You're sitting on top of him, a site he can't comprehend, so beautiful and intimate and he still thinks this is some fever dream.

You lean against him, wrap your arms behind his neck and kiss him, he tastes like the sunberries, you prod his mouth open with your tongue, wanting more.

The bath started normal, sitting with your back pressed against him, relaxing. But now you were careless about the splashing bubbles and puddles on the floor tile, moving against him without care as you kissed him, noses butting.

You keep messing up the kiss, your mouth breaking into a smile until you cant keep focus and just giggle against his mouth. He's concerned at first, he doesn't understand what's so funny.

"What?" he asks quietly, smiling too now against your lips, happy to hear your cute laughter.

"Nothing I'm just, just happy, this is fun I'm having fun," you say trying to explain your self. Hux thinks for a moment that his heart has stopped, he can't handle so much pure goodness, the adoration in your eyes and voice is too much. He leans forward, you're still sat in his lap as he rests his forehead against your collarbones and chest, his hair tickling your chin as you rest it on his head.

He kisses in between your breasts, wet skin meets his lips, kisses become sloppy, the taste of wine on his tongue stronger than the soapy bubbles on your skin.

His hands travel to your hips and you know what he wants, where he's going with this.

"Can we?" he asks in between kisses, working his way your neck.

"So soon?" You tease and he blushes darker than his wine-stained lips.

"Oh no, I just..." he tries to explain himself and you giggle bringing a finger to his mouth to quiet him.

"I'm just teasing! You think you can do it again though?"

He raises a brow, silently asking what you mean.

"Oh, well men sometimes can't go again, so soon. Usually, you'd need a bit of time to, mmm, recover is not the word I'm looking for but I think you get what I mean."

He nods his head understanding, he feels foolish and unexperienced, like he should know more about these things. The only time sex was talked about in the academy was how it ruined soldiers, and that it was forbidden. Which makes sense from a school point of view who doesn't want any academy babies being born.

"Have you never-?" You ask and he doesn't catch on, so you sink your hand into the bubbly water and wrap your fingers around him, he's soft in your grasp until you start moving your hand slowly up and down, he closes his eyes from the action, and puts his forehead back against your chest "-touched yourself?" you finished and he was glad his face was hidden because he couldn't imagine how red it was, his face felt burning hot against your cool wet skin.