"Wow okay your life is more complicated than mine. By the way my name is Nash."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Isabella."

"Well Isabella coffee on the house. Looks like you need it."

"Thank you so much for being so nice."

"No problem haha. By the way here's my number  if you feel down and need to talk."

"Thank you. Here's my card. It has both my work and cell number on it."

"Great I'll text you."

"Alright I gotta go. Nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too." I walked out of there coffee cup in hand and I felt better than when I went in. Could a person make feel this way? I decided I needed some girl time, so I took my phone out. I scrolled through my phone until I found the name I was looking for.

"Hello."

"Hi El."

"Bindi how are you?"

"Umm it's not Bindi anymore. I go by Isabella now. Anyway do you want to go shopping with me? I was going to invite Soph too."

"Okay that sounds great. I'll meet you at your apartment in a half an hour."

"Perfect."

"Isabella have you heard about Sarah and Harry?"

"Unfortunately, I have. She came by the office today."

"I'm sorry. Louis told me this morning once he found out."

"It's okay El. See you soon."

"Bye." I hung up and called Soph next.

"Hello."

"Hi Soph. Join El and I at the mall?"

"Sure. Before, you hang up did you hear about Sarah and Harry?"

"Yes she came by this morning."

"I'm sorry. Liam told me this morning I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Meet at my apartment in half an hour."

"Okay bye." Now I finally called the last person I needed to hang out with.

"Hello."

"Hi Perrie. Join El, Soph, and I at the mall?"

"Sure. Also did you hear about Sarah and Harry?"

"Yes she came by the office this morning."

"I'm sorry. Zayn told me this morning after he found out."

"It's okay. Meet at my apartment in half in an hour."

"Okay great!"

"Bye." So now everyone knows about Harry and Sarah. I hate Harry even more now. I didn't want sympathy from anyone just because I dated him. I was marrying the man that I loved Niall.

   I made my way into my apartment and started to get ready for my shopping day. I know that I'm just doing this so that I can stop thinking of them but I also haven't seen my best friends in a while. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal my three best friends.

"HEY!"

"OMG Isabella you look great. We need to see that ring."

"Alright come on in." They walked in and made themselves comfy on my couch. I sat down next to El and they all crowded around me looking at my ring.