Chapter 20

Hadley's POV

I woke up and I felt someone running hands threw my hair. I looked up and it was Tony. So it wasnt a dream where Rick almost rapped me and I was saved by Tony.

"Hey there baby girl." Tony says softly.

"Hey. What time is it?" I ask.

"5:30am. I got here at about 8pm pulled that jerk off of you and your cried on me for hours. Your dad had me move you into this little room and I staid with you. I hope thats okay." He says.

"Thats just fine. Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome baby. So the guy who was touching you was it that Rick guy?" He asks.

"Yeah. I thought he was my friend who has a crush on me, but I guess he wanted more." I say.

"Clearly. Hey is he from here?" He asks.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask.

"Hads, I think I know who told the world your name and edited that video." He says.

"Let me guess it was Rick?" I question.

"Yep. Anyway Darlin your dad and brother are filing a restraining order on him. He'll never be able to hurt you again. That I promise you." He says.

I rested my head in his neck and was still wondering one thing. Why is he here?

"Tony?" I question.

"Yeah baby?" He asks.

"Why did you come here? Believe me Im grateful you showed up when you did and Im happy to see you, but why did you come all this way?" I ask.

"Because I miss you and.... Peter told me." He says.

"Told you what?" I ask.

"That you said you love me and then changed it to loved." He says.

"Oh." I say.

I moved out of his grasp and rolled away from him. He then pulled me back into him.

"Dont you roll away from me. Do you love me?" He asks.

Again I was quiet what do I say to him do I say I love him? Do I say no?

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"I asked you first, but... Yes. Hadley, I love you very much. I knew I did before you met Peter, but I didnt say anything. Its always why I blamed you so quickly I thought if I did it would make it easier to move on. Your all I think about all day. I cant really function when your gone. So yes Hadley I love you." He says.

"Really Tony? Is all that true?" I ask.

"Yes its true. So do you love me?" He asks.

I looked him in the eyes and I kissed him. He kissed back and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Tony, I do love you." I say.

He smiled at me and kissed me again. Everything was better now. I love Tony and he loves me. Now Im much more then His Sugar Baby.

A/N: I hope you all liked it, but dont worry this book may be over, but the sequel is coming soon. Check out more of my books in the mean time. More stories coming very soon. Thanks.