Chapter 7

Hadley's POV

I was at work and all I could think about was Tony. He shouldnt be in my head all the time he really shouldnt... Does this mean Im... No I wont say it. Im not.. Falling in love. No I cant be its not love its friendship and companionship.

"Well hello there." Rick says.

"Hi Rick what can I get you?" I ask.

"Just a Mocha Latte and a date tonight." He says.

"The latte will be done soon, we arent dating, and I have plans tonight." I say.

"With Kevin?" He asks.

"No." I say.

I went to make his latte and I acted as if he wasnt even there I even handed him his drink when someone else walked in and it was Tony.

"Hello can I get one black coffee?" Tony asks.

"Of course you can." I say.

"Why thank you sweetheart." He says with a wink.

I blushed and went to get the coffee for Tony. I handed Tony his coffee and rested his hand on mine for a moment.

"Excuse me rich man hands off my girl." Rick says.

"What?" Tony questions and looks back at me.

"Let me spell this out for you Rick. I dont like you like that." I say.

I know you do. You just dont want anyone to know you do." Rick says.

I didnt say thing I had Tony let go of my hand and went back to work. Tony then left and I felt really off about the whole thing. After work I went home and laid down on the couch and sighed.

"Whats the matter?" Kevin asks.

"Rick was at the coffee cafe and then Tony walked in. Tony was being a flirt and hand his hand on mine. Rick then called me his girl and Tony looked at me like I was playing him or something." I say.

"Ohh my." He says.

"Yeah. I got to make sure Tony knows that I dont have anything with Rick, but how?" I question.

"I dont know, but arent you showing up to the Gala alone tonight so your not pictured?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Then I think you should wear that hot little number and remind the Stark who you get dressed up for." He says.

"Your right." I say.

I went into my room and got dressed and Kevin liked it.

"Perfect." He says.

I decided to take Kevin's car and drive myself to the party instead of taking a cab.I got there and I saw Happy Hogan and he helped me out of the car.

"Hello Miss.Jones how are you this loving evening?" Happy asks.

"Just fine. How is Tony? Is he here?" I ask.

"Not yet. The others are inside though. You can hang out with them. Until he shows up." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

I walked inside and it was very nice and elegant in here. I then saw Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers and then other and when they saw me they waved me over. I wonder how long it will be until Tony shows up.

Tony's POV

"That guy saying my girl is his girl. What jerk. Im mean she isnt my girl. Is she?" I question.