Chapter 1

Hadley's POV

College was alot and my family didnt have the money for it. So I took out student loans to go to school. I got a job to by the necessary things and I even moved into an apartment in New York my junior year with my friend Kevin. That put me in debt. Now I was worried I can barely pay my half of the bills. Even worse one of my two jobs just let me go and it was my best paying job.

"We need to ask my dad for help until you find something new." Kevin says.

"Kev we cant. Your dad has already done so much for us. He'll tell my dad and then my dad will want to help. He might go to the Lodges or Blossoms and have work hard to pay them back. He did it before after my accident he just got out of debt with them I cant do that to him again." I say.

"Then we need to get you a better job. I'll tell my dad the rent went up and I need help for alittle bit as I find another job." He says.

"Oh Kev are you sure? I cant do that to you." I say.

"Hads its okay. We'll work this out." He says and hugged me.

I have been for a job hunt for two weeks now. I didnt know what to do about this anymore.

"Hey guess what? I might have something for you." Kevin says.

"What?" I ask.

"Listen this is gonna sound crazy, but... A Sugar Daddy website." He says.

"Excuse me? You want me to be a Sugar Baby and what if I get murdered by this psycho? Will you take the blame?" I question.

"Look you dont have to do it. It was just an option." He says.

I went to sleep that night thinking about being a sugar baby. I found a website and read it. Maybe it wouldnt kill me to try.

RainyDays: Umm... Well.. Im not really sure what anyone does on these sites and I know we would have to come up with Rules or whatever... Okay.. Maybe I shouldnt do this. Nevermind.

I was gonna erase it, but I posted it on accident. Oh my god. I just wont look at this site or the email.

Days Later

I decided to check that Sugar Daddy site again when I was laying down in bed. I even had some replies from potential Sugar Daddies.

ImAmazing: You wanna new daddy with money? I can help with that.

Delete Message (Yes)

SomeoneRich: You sound different then the others on here. We can have a meeting of your choice and do lots of stuff.

Delete Message (Yes)

TheMechanic: Im guessing you didnt want to post that?
(Reply)
RainyDays: Yes thats what happen. I was gonna delete, but I guess thats what happens when you half asleep.

TheMechanic: Believe me I've been there. Half a sleep and asking for things. My head security and my friends hate it.
(Reply)
RainyDays: Believe me its not the first time I've posted something I wanted to delete.

TheMechanic: Sounds like this is normal for you at times? Anyway about this deal... We both know this has to come up.
(Reply)
RainyDays: Yeah I know. I guess your wondering why Im on here? Well my friend suggested it.

TheMechanic: Well I am wondering why, but Im thinking this has to be something we talk about in person. I dont think we should know each others names. Then we can meet in person and discuss what we'll talk about what I can want from this and what you want.
(Reply)
       RainyDays: Well my name is Hadley Jones.

TheMechanic: Well Hadley Jones, Im Tony Stark.

I stared at my phone what the hell! The Tony Stark. Oh my god! He wouldnt want to be me to be his sugar baby once he sees me.

TheMechanic: I've scared you havent I? If want to meet me in person please let me know.
(Reply One Hour Later)
      RainyDays: If you want to meet in person I'll be at Lacey's Coffee Cafe and Bookstore. Tomorrow from 4:30PM to 7:30PM. I normally go to study, but I wouldnt mind some company. If you show up I will be wearing a blue Bow. Well night.

The next day I went to school and the I went to the Coffee Cafe and BookStore, I even wore the bow like I said I would.

Everyone knows who Tony Stark is so I guess if he comes here he comes. If he doesnt which Im sure he wont then thats that. I'll take that as I wont do this at all.

"Hey little lady. Its nice to see you." Lacey the elderly woman says.

"Oh hi Miss.Lacey, how is everything?" I ask.

"Wonderful as always. You know you dont have to come here on your time off." She says.

"I know, but I love this place very much." I say.

"Well I'll get you some cake so you can study." She says and walked off.

Later on it was 7:05PM and I was leaving soon. So I knew he wasnt coming. I was looking over my notes when Miss.Lacey walked over to me.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Umm some man has been sitting over there in that corner and watching you for about an hour. Should I send him away?" She asks.

"Who is he?" I ask.

"The Billionaire who is all over the news for party. That bratty Stark man the one in his Mid-Thirties." She says.

"Oh... Well, you can tell him to either talk to me or walk out." I say and read my notes more.

If he has been here for an hour and said nothing then I wont be the one to talk first. I continued to read when someone sat across from me. I looked up and there he was the one and only Tony Stark.