Chapter 8

Tony's POV

Oh god this was bad very bad not only did my son see a woman on top of me, but Hadley just learned something only my friends know.

"Dad Im so sorry. I.." Peter says.

"Its fine kid. Do you still want to stay the weekend?" I ask him.

"Well yeah, but if you dont want me too I wont." He says.

"No I do. Just go and do something. I have to talk to her." I say.

"Okay... Umm she isnt a hooker is she?" He asks.

"No. She is well..." I say.

"Girlfriend?" He asks.

"No more like..." I say.

"A friend with benefits?" He questions.

"She is your father's Sugar Baby." JARVIS says.

"Oh. Can I meet her?" Peter asks.

"Not right now. Maybe later." I say and head upstairs.

Hadley's POV

He is a father of a kid oh my god. That.. Well.. That.. That doesnt change anything on how I feel. I just dont want to feel this way about him. No feelings are suppose to happen, yet here we are.

"Hey Darlin." Tony says walking in.

"Hey." I say.

"Hadley look I.." He says.

"Have a son. Yeah I know." I say sitting on the bed.

"Well yes, but its not what you think. See I was 20 when Peter was born, but I wasnt ready to be a dad. So I let go of my rights to him. His mom always kept me updated on him until she and her husband died. Then his Aunt May got custody of him and kept me in the loop. Peter's mom and I decided that when he turned 10 he would know the truth. So 5 years ago he learned I was his father. I keep him out of the light an away from the Stark name so he can be himself and not get used or lied to. Only my friends know about Peter. No one else." He says and sits beside me.

"I dont know what to say." I say.

"I know. Its shocking. Look Peter is a good kid. Look if you want to stop this arrangement because of a kid then let me know. I have heard stories about this the women usually find someone new when I kid comes into the mix. They are shallow and want money just for them. Your not like that I know. Please say something." He says.

I staid quiet for a moment. I could bail and he would think it was because he has a 15 year old son. That will make him never know how Im starting to feel about him. I looked back at him and god I cant leave him.

"Tony I dont care. It doesnt bother me and dont worry I wont tell anyone about him." I say placing my hand to his cheek.

"Thanks for not leaving. I would hate to lose you. I lo.. Like spending time with you." He says.

"Me too. I would hate to lose having someone to talk to like this. Just dont tell Kevin." I say.

He smiled at me and placed his lips to mine. It was gentle and sweet and I loved the way his lips felt.

"He actually wants to meet you." He says.

"Ohh.. Are you okay with that?" I ask.

"Yeah. Are you?" He asks.

"It couldnt hurt." I say.

I got dressed in the clothes Tony bought me to have when I stay at his place. Once we were both dressed we walked back downstairs.

"JARVIS, call Peter in here please." Tony says.

"Sure thing Sir." JARVIS says.

The boy walked in and he looked alittle like Tony. After a whole weekend later I got to know Peter pretty well. Just like his dad smart, funny, charming, but unlike Tony he is shy, quiet, and alittle awkward. A good kid Tony has and sure its alittle weird cause he is 7 years younger then me, but its doesnt bug me. I still cant help, but adore Tony even more for trying to be a dad. Sure he hasnt always been there, but from what he told me the last 5 years he has been trying. It shows cause Peter just seems to adore him and Tony adores Peter. Its just a beautiful site to see and I am lucky I get to see it.