Chapter 19

Hadley's POV

I was sitting on the couch with my families dog Hotdog beside me. My dad had told me he saw Tony. He said that Tony look like he was over everything and has truly moved passed me. It crushed me to hear that. I then remembered the one night when Tony had a huge panic attack.

FlashBack

I woke up to the sound of glass shattering. Tony wasnt in the bed so I followed the sound and saw Tony on the ground.

"Tony? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Im fine." Tony says clearly lying.

"No your not. Your having a panic attack. Breathe for me Tony. Look at me and Breathe." I say talking his hand in mine.

He was still panicking so I held his hand close to my lips and kissed it. He was still doing it.

"It hurts Hadley. It hurts." He says.

I didnt know what to do so I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. I kept his lips on mine until I could feel his breathing go back to normal. I pulled away from him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"There your okay." I say.

He smiled at me and then kissed me again.

"Thank you." He says.

"Your welcome now come back to bed." I say.

I take his hand helping him up and we went back into his bedroom and he held me close to him. Im glad I can make him feel safe just like he makes me feel.

End FlashBack

There was a knock on my door and I went to see who it was and Rick walked in.

"Hey. Im so glad your okay." Rick says.

"Right. Well thanks Im just gonna..." I say.

He then kissed me and I didnt kiss back. I tried pushing him off, but it wouldnt work.

Tony's POV

I was about 3 minutes or less away from the home address Peter gave me. All I can think about is Hadley. Will she be happy to see me? Does she love me? Cause I love her and I hope she comes home with me. I then remembered a moment where I truly knew I loved her.

FlashBack

Hadley was nowhere to be found. We got into a small argument over Bucky liking her. I got jealous and she ran out and now I needed to find her. Then JARVIS called me saying Hadley is at a local bar. I walked in and some guy was all over her.

"Hadley, there you are. Will you come home with me?" I ask her.

"Go away Tony." Hadley says.

I took her hand pulled her out of the bar. She yanked her hand away from me.

"Hadley Im sorry. I didnt mean it. I just cant stand Bucky wanting you to leave me and be his girl." I say.

"Tony I made a promise to you that I wouldnt go from one to another. I keep telling you I like talking to you more then him and you wont listen to me." She says.

"I know and Im sorry. I just like spending time with you too that I didnt want to lose you." I say.

She smiled at me and placed her arms around my neck.

"Your not gonna lose me Mr.Stark." She says.

"Good." I say and kiss her.

I felt a new tingle in my chest as we kissed and I think I knew what that meant and I liked it.

End FlashBack

I got to the trailer and was ready to go and see her. I went to the door and was hesitant and then I heard noise.

"Dont touch me!" I heard Hadley yell.

"Shut up! Let me do you." A man says.

I opened the door and some guy was on her and that angered me. I quickly got over to them and threw him off her.

"You stay the hell away from her. You ever touch her again and your a dead man." I say shoving him out.

I went over to her slowly and she was shaken, but I got there before he could rape her. I got on my knees and grabbed her hands. I kissed them softly and she looked less scared. I climbed up onto the couch and pulled her close to me as she placed her head on my chest and started crying. I held her close and Im never let go of her ever again.