Chapter 18

Hadley's POV

We got back to Riverdale and I didnt even pack up my stuff cause I didt know what to do about what Tony did for me. I was cleaning up my family dishes when my dad walked in and he frowned at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Stark's son is outside." My dad says.

I walked passed him and there Peter was just standing there looking like a lost puppy.

"Peter? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Hadley, your making a mistake. That guy maybe nice, but my dad loves you." Peter says.

"Peter, its not nice to lie. As for Archie that video was from back when I was 16 and the audio was when we got closure. Saying we will always love each other, but only as friends. Besides we didnt even sleep together that night also Archie is marrying Veronica." I say.

"Oh.. Well then Im gonna find out the truth, but I wasnt lying. He loves you." He says.

"Peter stop. Look I love your dad... I mean I loved him. Peter you need to go home." I say.

"Well I took the bus and have no way to get back you have to take me." He says.

So that was his plan sneaky little butt. He really is Tony's son, but Im not up to fight with Tony about the video.

"I'll take the kid home." My dad says.

"Great. Wait a moment." I say and went inside the trailer.

I walked back out and handed Peter two envelopes.

"What are these?" Peter asks.

"One is a note telling your dad thank you, but I dont want the shop because he felt bad. The other is the three thousand dollars he threw at me after the fight. I dont need his money no more. Im sorry Peter. Good luck." I say and give him a hug.

My dad took him and they left I didnt want to say goodbye this way, but it might be the only way to move on.

Tony's POV

May was yelling at me in my office about how Peter has been missing since late last night. Everyone was freaking out and I just felt hurt.

"Tony, your son is here. He has some guy with him. He wont let the man leave either without him seeing you." Happy says.

"Send them up. I guess." I say.

Peter then walked in with some guy I have never seen before, but he looked very familiar. May went over to Peter and practically hugged him to death.

"Dont you ever do that again. You do better then that. You tell me where your going." May says.

"Who's this? And what are those letters?" Rhodey asks.

"Oh this is FP Jones. Hadley's father." Peter says.

"Kid can I go. I told her I would take you home I have. Now Im leaving." FP says.

"No not until you back me up when I say..." Peter says.

"Kid stop. Please." FP says.

"The video was a fake Hadley told me. The video was when Hads was 16 and the audio is from when her and her ex got closure. Also her ex is marrying her friend. Right Mr.Jones." Peter says.

"Right. Im going now." FP says.

"Wait and she..." Peter says.

"Thats it. You stop talking and these are for you. My daughter doesnt want the Cafe or your money. Now Im going home." FP says and walked out.

I opened the envelope and it had money in it and a small note.

When you were drunk you threw this money at me. Its yours not mine I dont need or want it.

Then I opened the other one and I felt upset.

(Letter)

Tony, this is a nice gesture and all it means alot it really does. But Im not taking it because you feel guilty or something. Look Tony I forgive you I do, but lets face it it was only a Sugar Baby Sugar Daddy thing. Was it ever more then that to you? Cause saying your sorry for blaming me is one thing, but you said it yourself I meant nothing to you. Since that is true Im letting go. Goodbye Tony.

-Hadley Jones.

I looked at the note with tears in my eyes and everyone was looking at me.

"She doesnt want the cafe and is letting everything we had go. No one is to blame, but me." I say.

"No the one to blame is the person who did the video and we still dont know how the world got her name right away. Besides she loves you. She told me." Peter says.

"She what?" I ask.

"She tried to take it back, but I heard it. Dad she does love you. Go to her. I saw her, dad and when she saw me I could see apart of her was hoping you were there. She said she loves you, but then changed it to loved instead. Dad go to her. This is her address in Riverdale. Its time." He says.

Everyone looked at me and I looked down at my key on my desk. I looked back at everyone and smiled taking my keys and the address. I left rather quickly and got into my car. Well here goes nothing.