Chapcter 1: Childhood

I need to keep running they are right behind me I am the last remaining of my pack I can't let my pack down, I said to myself as I remembered the event that led to me running away."RUN!!! Y/N YOU NEED TO STAY ALIVE, YOU MUST SAVE YOUR SLEF"
" Whaat about you guys I can't leave you guys here, I don't want to leave mom" I said stuttering
" honey listen to me, if we all die here today at least you have survived you will be the remain of our love and our life, so please save your self" M/N said.
I ran into the woods as a response and I looked backed to see my own mother covered in her own blood drenching down her body with tears fallen down her eyes as she mouthed I LOVE YOU. I turned my head to the front again with tears flowing of sadness, anger, and pain down my face. I could hear the cries of pups and mothers as they were taken away from each other as family's cried for mercy and others aching in pain as they were stabbed and tortured . Yes this is what I am running from , I am running from the torture of my pack because I simply wasn't strong enough to protect my happiness as I just let it happen while my cowardly self ran for my own safety and all I did was run and run and run trying to stray away from the demons that took out my pack and took away my happiness that I didn't try to defend. Tears rolling down my eyes making my eyes blurry as I knew of what a weak wolf I am being right now for running, no matter how many times I told my self to stop running and face it I just couldn't bring my self to stop running and face the terrifying demons running through the wild along my side trying to prey and hunt me down being my predator and my nightmare.
Soon I heard no more howls and barks from those rogues and started to feel this sensation of weakness and tiredness up my legs and through my body as I look up to the sky to notice the sunrise, " I must having been running for hours, no wondering I feel so weak and tired" I said to myself before my surroundings turned black.
Someone else?:
"Huh (sigh) look at this young pup, just lying here not aware of the dangers around her. I'll take care of you and make sure you complete your destiny".

(Who could this character be? )

End of ChapterDONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I would appreciate my reader's opinion

End of Chapter
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I would appreciate my reader's opinion.