IX.

"Why you keep doing that shit? Can I not enjoy myself without you interrupting?" I raised an eyebrow and gave Kilante the ugliest mug

"You need to realize who the fuck you talking to. Cause I can really get you handled, you better act like you know what the fuck going on," he chuckled deeply but his tone was so serious.

I just gulped, hard. Like I was swallowing a golf ball. I hated that he had this effect on me and I wasn't scared of him but he did intimidate me.

My heart started to feel like it was just clogged up, I didn't say anything else but the etension in the room just seemed to huild up.

"Like I said, we gone have to work on this funky ass fucking attitude you got cause I ain't done a damn thing to you,"

"Only reason why I brought Sean up is cause you don't realize what you getting into. He ain't shit like me, not on no cocky shit or nun. But he is reckless and I don't need you around allat, you gotta be cautious cause my job as your boss is to keep you protected. Gone head and get lost with him or whatever you two muhfuckas tryna do. Just keep me out the shit,"

"You must care about me," I batted my eyes playfully and just acted like my childish self.

"Nah, never that," he scoffed and got up from his desk inside of his office, leaving me to sit in this brown leather chair that just so happened to have this rich smelling to it.

I stood up and walked out of the room myself. I just simply went to my room and grabbed my TV remote from the stand and found myself laying down on the bed.

Wasn't a fan of TV but living in a house with a mothafucka I didn't like, didn't have a choice. I got a call from Sean but I ignored it and I didn't have anything against him, I have a tendency to see shit for myself. But I just don't wanna be bothered by anybody at the moment.

"You hungry?" Killa came to the door and I just turned on my side, not trying to give him the satisfaction. "I ain't gone let you starve. You hungry or not?"

"I'm not hungry," I said looking at the wall, watching him move closer to the bed.

"Look at me and say it again," he held a plate in his hand, the aroma from the steak was enough for me to turn around.

"You can cook?" I looked at him and tilted my head, raising up from the bed and my bed on the headboard.

"You think I magically whipped this up? No, it's takeout but get you some food in your system we gotta make a drive," he sat it down next to me on the night stand.

I just looked up at him and tried my hardest to not laugh or smile. I don't know what the hell was coming over me but this man lowkey gave me butterflies and I hated it.

"And why do I have to go?" I rolled my eyes, picking up the plate and moving my fork around.

"I want you to go, is that a problem?" He raised an eyebrow and of course I wanted to say yes. But that's just the quickest way to get my ass beat.

"Where we going Kilante?" I looked up at him, taking a bite of my baked potato.

"You don't get to call me that," he gave me a dark look and I just nodded my head and rolled my eyes. "But I'll be downstairs, might need to pack a bag ah sum,"

 "But I'll be downstairs, might need to pack a bag ah sum,"

"Huh? Where we going?" I raised an eyebrow. A road trip, alone, with Killa?

"You'll see when we get there," he smirked, turning around to leave out the door. I looked down at my plate and prayed to God that the mac and cheese at least had some flavoring.

"We'll see when we get there," I mocked him as he left the room.

I continued to eat my food as I watched Paid in Full. I had a thing for older hood movies like Belly, Shottas, and New Jack City. The list goes on. And now I'm living in my own, shit is a fucking nightmare honestly.

After cleaning my plate, I went and packed some clothes into my luggage. I never thought I'd need it but Killa and Boog advised I get one, cause they do travel a lot with the business.

But this is too soon and I really just wanted to know where we were going.

I packed all my skin care stuff, hygienics, and my lady essentials cause mother nature is gone be calling before I know it.

After getting everything packed and changing into something comfortable, I grabbed my plate and went downstairs to throw it away.

"You ready?" He licked his lips and I just nodded.

"Lemme go get my stuff," I sighed and ran back up stairs, tripping and busting my lip.

FUCK.

"You straight?" He called and I didn't say anything cause I was irritated already, I could taste the damn blood in my mouth.

I really can't catch a break.

Once I made it to the room I turned the TV off and fixed my bed and tried to clean the little mess I made.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up my lip, hopefully it don't swell but it was just a little cut on the inside so I figured I would be fine.

I clutched onto my sliver sparkled luggage and placed my purse on my wrist making my way to the living room.

"Cmon, bring yo' fine ass on," Killa mumbled and I just smirked from behind him.

"Oh, I'm coming," I scoffed and dragged my suitcase as we stepped outside.

I didn't even know it was raining, I would've grabbed my jacket and a umbrella. But there were some men in black suits standing with umbrellas, holding them over Killa's head and then mine leading us to an all black SUV.

They held the doors open and everything, this nigga ain't gotta do shit.

They took the luggage from my hands and I got into the truck sitting across from Killa. He just smirked at me and I tried to keep my eyes off him.

"Why you ova' there? Cmere," he licked his lips and I just gave him a disgusted look and put my head down in my phone.

He just nodded his head and placed his phone to his ear.

"Boog, we just left so keep the house on lock. Don't have no bitches in my house or no outside mothafucka. You know how I get down so I suggest you be on ya' p's and fuckin' q's,"

I texted Sean out of boredom. And he was starting to grow on me and I know Killa don't like him but there's a reason as to why he hired him.

Something ain't right and one of these niggas lying.

-

y'all i'm not feeling good but i went out my way to write something. anyways i hope you guys liked this, i'm tryna get back on my writing shit cause i really been slacking.

love you guys, be careful and take care of yourselves 💕💕💕💕