II.

I tried to readjust my eyes, the room was giving off serial killer vibes

I tried to readjust my eyes, the room was giving off serial killer vibes. It looked like some abandoned warehouse, I wasn't the only one in here.

Some dudes with ski masks over their faces. I was a bit spooked, okay I was flipping the fuck out. But I had to keep my cool, maybe they were gonna spare my life.

I was good at talking myself outta stuff. Too bad I couldn't talk with this fucking tape on my mouth. My hands and feet were tied to the chair, you'd think I did some wrong.

I did attack dude but I ain't do nothing to get abducted. I can't even stay out the way without somebody trying to kill me.

"She pretty," a tall dark man with a full beard approached me

"She pretty," a tall dark man with a full beard approached me. I pushed my head back as he bent down. "But you got the wrong girl,"

"Boss, what you mean? It's just how you described her." One of the guys said, I assumed it was the nigga that hijacked me.

"It's not her," his voice grew loud and he stood up straight.

"The fuck we supposed to do then," the guy shrugged his shoulders. "Ain't no way she going back out there."

Yes the fuck I am.

I wiggled my wrists, whoever tied these needed to serve prison time. My circulation was being cut off.

The man who they referred to as 'Boss' bent down again and peeled the tape from my mouth. I kept my eyes closed to mask the fact that it hurt.

"What's your name baby?" He looked into my eyes.

I wasn't really good with eye contact but with him I didn't have a choice. It's like I'd be disrespecting him if I didn't look him in his eyes.

They were a dark brown and they had a darkness to them. He seemed like a man you didn't wanna piss off.

And I wasn't gonna be the one to piss him off.