Five minutes later the three of them are running in, laughing their heads off. Behind them, ran Sherman, the son of Ares from the woods.

Except one some detail was different. His hair was pink. And that how the chain reaction happened.

When Sherman ran in, all the Aphrodite kids ran towards him. Either Conor, Travis, and Percy got them to, or they just liked the pink.

Anyway, the son and daughter of Aphrodite attack him with a makeover.

That did NOT go well. Because he fought back. But somehow the children of Aphrodite won.

When they finished the makeover, a bunch of my brothers and sisters took fake photos with their hands.

When everything was over, I though Sherman was going to explode. Red steam literally came out of his ears. His face was redder then his own blood, though I don't know how, he had like 15 layers of makeup on. His fists were held so tightly, I thought they would never come apart.

"Who ever did this will pay." He said pointing to his hair.

I heard a soft chuckle behind me. Then Percy and Conor came out from behind me.

"Like how we "payed" at capture the flag?" Percy asked.

"Ye- You!" Sherman was angry now if he wasn't before.

"Gah," he said before walking away.

"Did Sherman, a son of Ares, just walk away from a fight?" A daughter of Athena asked.

"No. He walked away from Percy Potter-Jackson." Conor said.

"It's Percy Jackson-Potter." Travis argued.

"Umm. No. Potter-Jackson."

They looked at each other and laughed. "It's Supreme Lord of the bathroom." They said in sync.

.....

Percy and I were ready to meet Chiron after lunch. He was ready for us too. He had tea set out for us.

"I haven't been the most honest with you. There is a problem one on Olympus. Someone had taken Zeus's Master Bolt, Poseidon's Trident, and Hades's Helm of Darkness. As you can see, this is causing quite a panic. But we've managed to keep it under wraps. Since you two had a dream involving this issue, I believe you two should have a quest."

"A quest?"

"I'm in, what about you, Percy," I say.

"I'm in."

"That's good. Who would be your third?"

Percy and I looked at each other and said, "Annabeth," at the same time.

"Ok. Which of you will talk to the Oracle?"

"Percy should," I say fast, "I've already seen the oracle. Percy should get a chance. This is Percys quest. He is leading it."

Percy looked baffled.

"What? No sassy comment, Jackson?"