Celeritas looks up to Viribus and then without a word, he suddenly lifts up Ladybug's head and quickly smashes her face first to the cement building. Ladybug coughed up blood and let out a little whimper from the impact.

"If you don't want that to happen again Miss Bug, all I ask from you is to bring your partner here" but she stays quiet and instead glares at him in disgust. Celeritas however did not sound faze at all but instead sound a little stoic. "Well Ladybug" throwing her yoyo off the roof "we got many other ways of making something as small as an insect scream"

Chat arrived at the original meet up first and has been waiting for some time for Ladybug. Chat worries that she may be in some form of danger. Without any reports and the fact that he arrived first before sends some worrisome signals.

It was then that, because of his super hearing Chat heard a loud distant scream coming from the side of where Ladybug was patrolling. Without any hesitation, Chat quickly extended his baton towards the distant cry. He rushed as fast as he could to help the civilian... yes a random civilian is what he kept telling himself because despite the familiar cry, he prays to god that it was someone else crying for help and not her Lady.

He could tell he was getting closer as the screams got louder, almost to the point where it could wake up some neighbors but it was only then by what he saw that stopped him short. Chat landed in front of an abandoned yoyo, on the floor without Ladybug. All his senses became clear, his worries and anger swelling to the surface as he forcibly extended his baton to unbelievable heights.

(I'm coming Ladybug.)

Chat arrived on top of a building where he confronts two figures and a beaten Ladybug. One of them was a short figure and the other was a slightly bigger holding Ladybug with one hand. Upon seeing Ladybug in state widened his eyes in shock.

"Let her go."

"Greetings Chat Noir."

"Let her go."

"My name is Celeritas and this big fella is my trusty partner Viribus."

"Let her go."

"Now what I ne-" before he could finish his monologue, Chat dashed forward past Celeritas and straight for the bigger one. Celeritas looked back somewhat surprised by his sudden boost of speed (He passed me?) while Chat extended his baton, giving all his power to this swing from above.

"LET. HER. GO!!!"

Dangerous signals flooded his entire body, forcing Viribus to let go of Ladybug to defend himself, dropping her. Seeing this as an opportunity, Chat took advantage of his momentum and maneuvered himself around his arm, pushing himself downward to Ladybug and picked her up bridal-style and zoomed off. Attempting to escape the two akumas.

When Ladybug came to, she found herself in the arms of Chat as he desperately tried to create some distance between them and the akumas. "Chat?" she spoke weakingly in which he quickly glanced at the poor girl. "Hey M'Lady, don't move. I'm going to take you somewhere safe"  he assures her. (Somewhere safe?) tears start to well up in her eyes as she holds onto him more tightly. Chat took notice as Ladybug kept muttering and apologized to herself as she clings close to his chest which angered him a bit. Never has Chat seen her like this. He prefers the cheery, strong willed Ladybug that Paris needs.

(Those guys will pay.)

And.

(You will be safe.)