Bumblby: Have We Met?

Blake POV 

I was on my way to the supermarket to shop for food when I saw this girl beating the crap out of a gang of men in suits. She had beautiful blonde golden hair with... lilac eyes? The lilac eyes reminded me of something but what?

Blonde: "Ha! That's all you can do? I'm disappointed"

Suit Guy 1: " Blondie can *pant*we just let it go at this for today"?

Blonde: "Mmm. Fine but the next time we meet you owe me a Strawberry sunrise, Junior"

Junior: "Ok ok *oof*"

She kicked him and walked toward my direction! I tried to avoid eye contact but she noticed me.

Blonde: "Hi there"!

Blake: "Umm, hi"

Blonde: "I'm sorry you had to see that, my "friends" are a little... troubling"

Blake: "Yea..."

Blonde: "Anyways I'm Yang, nice to meet you... uhh"

Blake: "Blake, Blake Belladonna"

Yang: "Nice to meet you Blake"!

I looked straight into her eyes, I don't know why but I feel as though I've seen them before.

Blake: "Um, have we maybe met before"

Yang: "I don't believe so, but we probably have and I just don't remember"

Blake: "Why"?

Yang: "I went through a accident a few years ago and lost some of my memories"

Blake: "Oh... I'm sorry"

Yang: "Don't be! But come to think of it, something about you makes me remember something...but what"?

Blake: "That's exactly what I thought"!

Yang: "Well, maybe next time we could talk more about it"

Blake: "Next time"?

Yang: "Yea. Here's my number, if you wanna chat and hang out you can just give me a call or a text"

And with that she smiled and ran off.

Authors note

Thank you guys for reading this. This is my first RWBY one shot ever so please make sure to give any criticism you have. And maybe leave some story Ideas for me. Please also check out my other story called Bumblebee: Kitty's Mistake.