~Mission Gone Wrong

It was a week after the night out they had. The sannins were at Sarutobi's office once again since they were called.

"There has been a rogue ninja that has been taunting further on the left side of the mountains outside of Konoha. He has caught some of our men. He apparently is someone who specialises in truth mists, making you tell the truth about anything. Thankfully none of the men he caught knows what he wants to know about Konoha's secrets but he won't stop until he does." explained Sarutobi as he looked at Orochimaru quickly. "I'm expecting your skills will become more handy on this one" Orochimaru bowed.

"I will try my best, thank you." replied Orochimaru plainly.

Sarutobi explained other things to them and then they parted.

~~~

They had been in the area Sarutobi told them for two hours now and they were growing quite the frustration jumping from tree to tree.

"Hey, are you sure this is the area sensei told us?" asked Jiraiya nervously stopping in his spot.

"Quite positive" responded Orochimaru taking out the map. They all were heads on the map.

"See? These coordinates accord perfectly with those mountains there." Pointed Orochimaru as both Jiraiya and Tsunade looked.

"He's right" exhaled Tsunade.

"If you are right, then why-" Jiraiya shut himself. They all shifted from their positions. They had sensed something.

Jiraiya signaled them to move to where they sensed something and but Orochimaru nodded sideways.

"Wait, not yet. Come here" Both Jiraiya and Tsunade went to him a little confused as Orochimaru was taking out some bottles.

"These are antidotes for any kind of mist, vapor or any stuff you can inhale that is bad. If this man deals with truth mists we can evade them with these." he handed them one for each as the other two examined the bottles.

"Did you made these?" asked Tsunade surprised.

"Yes"

"Wow... dude you are amazing" Jiraiya punched him in the shoulder proudly. For some reason Orochimaru had a surprised expression towards his words but shifted quickly to his normal stance.

"Now, drink them before we go get him" Orochimaru said.

The other two nodded and did so... while for some reason Orochimaru had a problem with his and couldn't open it. 

"Ah shit, I put on the other stoppers on this!" Orochimaru took one of his snakes and before he could open it, Jiraiya had jumped in front of him with Tsunade and fell on the floor from the tree they were at. They had seen an attack which it was clearly gonna hit Orochimaru. 

Jiraiya stood up coughing without opening his eyes since there was a lot of fog but once he opened them, he realized he was alone. Tsunade and Orochimaru were not on the spot he had recalled to have fallen with them seconds ago. He quickly felt a wind and moved his head. It was a shiruken and it landed on the tree next to him.

"Alright, just come out whoever it is" Jiraiya was in fighting stance.

Timeskip

Jiraiya had defeated the guy. It was tough but he had drank the antidote Orochimaru gave him and it worked. He managed to fight the urge to spill it. He had asked a lot of important stuff from Konoha. The guy was laying unconscious on the floor but now he had one concern, his comrades. 

He picked up the guy and laid him on his shoulders. He walked a little until he heard a sound. He quickly hid himself until he saw fit to face whoever was making the sound but when he did, it was Tsunade who also had a gut around her shoulders.

"Oh Im glad is you" sighed Jiraiya.

"Yeah me too. I see you got rid of your problem." stated Tsunade looking at the guy Jiraiya had. "You too" replied Jiraiya as they laughed.

"But wait... have you seen Orochimaru?" Jiraiya stated with worry as they then started to walk faster.

"After we fell, I don't know if he managed to drink his antidote" said Tsunade.

"Im sure he did. He's a strong fella" said Jiraiya. "But we need to find him" as soon as he said that, he heard a conversation. "Do you hear that?" 

There was silence between the two to make sure they were hearing right.

"Yes... I think it comes from there" signaled Tsunade to their right. They started walking carefully hearing the conversation closer and closer.

"What is Konoha's biggest secret... you can tell me"

"I...-" the voice was struggling "I don't... AH... I don't know..."

Jiraiya quickly recognized his friend's raspy voice. He was being interrogated but they weren't quite yet in the scene until a minute later....

"Orochimaru.... despite not having your little serum... you are strong against my mist... I cannot believe it, I am amazed.... but I know I will crack you now..... I will ask differently for the last time.................. Orochimaru.... was the biggest secret you have held?"

You could hear his voice struggling. Both Tsunade and Jiraiya had finally arrived but they were a second too late.

"THAT- TH- THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH MY COMRADE!" 

Jiraiya and Tsunade instantly had come from above knocking the guy who was interrogating Orochimaru. Once she did, they both could only stare at Orochimaru surprised and watch an expression he had never made before... he was embarrassed. Eyes shot opened and cheeks completely red.

"UNTIE ME YOU IDIOTS" he could only shout. Jiraiya did. Orochimaru stood up quickly.

"What did you just-" was starting to ask Jiraiya.

"SHUT UP!" shouted Orochimaru frustrated.

"But-" he was interrupted as Orochimaru released some snakes near him and bit the three guys who had attacked them. They had woken up but it was too late, they got knocked out again.

Orochimaru just walked passed them and grabbed the three guys with help from his snakes.

"Orochimaru-" tried Jiraiya again.

"Leave me... alone... just pretend none of you heard that...." 

There was silence until Orochimaru quickly disappeared.

"WAIT!" shouted Jiraiya who was gonna follow but Tsunade stopped him.

"Just let it be, Jiraiya...." 

"Did you just heard what he said?? He's in love with a comrade???" 

"Yes Jiraiya.... I heard."

"There is only two of us and you are the only girl.... Tsunade, he is in love with you!!!!"

Tsunade looked at him confused and then laughed.

"What? Why are you laughing?"

Tsunade laughed more. "Oh Jiraiya... you are never going to stop being so stupid." she said and started to go.

"Huh?............................................"