~Night Out

Jiraiya could not stop staring at his serpentine friend. He was wearing a black shirt with white skinny jeans that for some reason defined his bottom properly and he was wearing black boots. This was a normal attire for out of missions for Orochimaru and is not the first time Jiraiya has seen him like that but for some reason he couldn't stop looking.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." said Orochimaru annoyed while Tsunade laughed.

Jiraiya quickly snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry, those boots look really awesome." he lied, well not entirely. He liked the boots is just that it wasn't that in particular what he was looking at. He was just admiring how good his friend looked but he wasn't gonna say that. This was not the first time this has happened to Jiraiya but it has only happened with Orochimaru. He doesn't know how to describe it, he just knows it as a weird trance moment and won't give much thought on it.

*Tsunade coughs* "Sure, the boots" she said lowly as she coughed again but neither of the guys heard her. "You look great Oro" 

"Thanks, you look great as always." replied Orochimaru politely. 

Tsunade smiled.

"How come you don't smile like that when I compliment you???" whined Jiraiya.

"Because your compliments are always sided with a weird face while drooling desperately like a dog." 

"HEY!" said Jiraiya while Tsunade and Orochimaru started walking while laughing.

"Wait for me!" 

Ten minutes after.

They were at the entrance of Sayoko's finally. The place had started to get full but it was still bearable. They went to their favorite spot which was a table in a corner. Jiraiya sat next to Tsunade and Orochimaru was in front. They had gone with multiple rounds of drinks by now except Orochimaru. He had only had a couple of drinks less than Jiraiya and Tsunade which he was glad seen how Tsunade was especially.

"And remember? The homage's face when I entered with that big guy on my arms like it was nothing? HAHAHAHAHA" she laughed with Jiraiya. Orochimaru could only giggle lowly by how stupid they both looked when suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey there" said a woman who looked their age. She was red headed and had a voluptuous body.

"Hello" could only reply Orochimaru. Jiraiya and Tsunade had shifted their focus on this encounter.

"I was wondering if you would want to join my friends and I over there?" she pointed at a group of at least 5 girls sitting in the other corner of the club as they were winking and waving at him. 

"No thank you. Im here with my friends." stated Orochimaru coldly.

"Aww what a shame..." she then got closer to his ear and whispered. "You are still invited if you change your mind later." she winked at him and left.

Jiraiya could only have his mouth open in disbelief.

"Orochimaru did you just said no to a hot babe like that?" Jiraiya questioned.

"I'm not interested." plainly stated.

"BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT-" he was interrupted by a fist in his head.

"Leave him alone. Unlike you in a situation like this, he decided to not ditch his friends." said Tsunade.

"I wouldn't do that" he stated while rubbing his head bump only to see both of he's friends with their arms crossed looking at him.

"Oh whatever" they all laughed.

Orochimaru got persuaded to drink more which he did. He got asked by more girls which was overwhelming for Jiraiya and Orochimaru declined all of the girls.

"Really? Even that black haired one??" asked Jiraiya.

"I'm not interested." said Orochimaru before he took another shot. 

After a while, Tsunade and Orochimaru were at almost knocked out level. Jiraiya was always the one to hold it better. He was tipsy but not drunk. They were both laughing really loudly and Jiraiya wasn't even understanding why.

"Ok, I think we should go back home" said Jiraiya he saw Tsunade had summoned one of her slugs which was on the table and both Tsunade and Orochimaru were laughing hysterically at it.

"But whyyyyyyyyyyy *hiccup*" whined Tsunade.

"Come on" said Jiraiya as he had Tsunade in one arm and Orochimaru on the other.

They were all talking and laughing especially Tsunade and Orochimaru. Jiraiya enjoys when Orochimaru gets like that because he smiles and laughs way more than usual. They arrived at the building and he left Tsunade first since she lives in the first floor.

"Alright Tsunade here you go." he laid her in her bed.

"NoooooOOOO wE shoULD drINk mOrE-" once she hit her bed she quickly started snoring.

Both Jiraiya and Orochimaru laughed. He then put a blanket on top of her so she won't get cold later in the night. He locked Tsunade's apartment and started to go up stairs. Orochimaru was giggling.

"What's funny?" smiled Jiraiya.

"How should I know." they both laughed. Oro was wayyy drunk.

He opened his apartment.

"Hey Orochimaru?" said Jiraiya closing the door behind them.

"What???" 

"How come you didn't go with any of the girls who invited you?" This whole ordeal was on Jiraiya's mind for some reason.

"Cause I don't like them" said Orochimaru with a chuckle.

"Well you never do, I have never seen you go crazy for a girl. What is your type?" he asked as he tried to slide Orochimaru to bed but in doing so, Orochimaru hold on to him so he tripped on top of him.

"Damn I'm sorry bro" said Jiraiya trying to get up but he got distracted. Orochimaru was locking his tired eyes with him. Jiraiya has never seen his golden serpentine eyes this close. He couldn't stop looking, those eyes were... breathtaking.... 'wait what am I thinking'. He stood up quickly once he noticed the embarrassing position he was.

"Sorry..." he said with a hand behind his neck.

"Do you know why I said no to those girls?" asked Orochimaru getting comfortable on his bed.

"Why? Well you don't have to tell me now, you seem pretty tired. You can tell me-" he cut his own words once he noticed he was talking to a sleeping Orochimaru.

He looked at how peaceful he looked but also... he looked cute? 'WHAT AM I SAYING' he thought as he quickly covered his friend with a blanket. He looked at him one more time before leaving.

"Why am I thinking these things lately?"