Whenever I'll be , at least I know,
it's gonna be Ro and no one else .

Then I was about to make a greeting card , only to realise that I lack artistic skills .

So I did the next best thing , plan this whole surprise thingy out and cooking , which is not my best foot but anything for Ro !

After getting ready which includes having bath for the second time today , straightening my hair as if it's my birthday and as usual wearing tight fit jeans , t back and a denim jacket , I looked somewhat 'cool' .

I also ended up adding a face cream to look better I suppose and
applied lip balm , because I don't like lip stick personally .
And if we end up .... kissing , I don't want him eating it , lol!

Today , I was missing Aunt Summer
a lot more , reason being his birthday is incomplete without her .

Who says she is not with us ?

I smiled at that thought.

Right now , Day and Lu are in my room , humming Justin Bieber's songs while we wait for the clock to strike 12 !

---

I asked everyone to hide .

I knew Ro would figure something was fishy.

But I am also sure that he wouldn't guess the other things like Fred and Jess being here or the fact that 'Isabella' cooked something especially for him.

Alas , Ben and Beca couldn't make it .

All lights were turned off .

I was standing near the switch , behind the curtain , in an attempt to hide myself .

From the window , I can see the siblings get off and Riley walking forward .

The door is unlocked and she pushes it slightly while gesturing Ro to enter .

He gives her a confused look , before getting inside .

His immediate reflex is to turn the lights on , so he ends up extending his arm which accidently lands on my body's specific part instead of the switch !

I stopped breathing for that mere second when his fingers brushed my chest area!

Note , there's my clothes and a layer of curtain between his hand and my boob.

Then he slowly moves his hand from there upwards to my shoulder and turns towards me .

I quickly turn the lights on and
as informed , everyone except me , shouts "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAL" .

His attention is quickly diverted to them and not me .

Now , I can finally see his expressions , which express gratitude and the fact that he is overwhelmed by the gesture .

He ends up shouting ,
"Thank you so much everyone" .

His father comes forward and hugs him , while wishing him personally , followed by my parents , Fred and Daisy .

Then Jessica comes and is about to hug him but he pulls back !

Her eyes give out the fact that she is still very much in love with him and
I can't help but feel a bit selfish about myself and how she deserves happiness too.

Just as I was going to go in front of him and wish him , Meghan comes and wishes him , while giving him a hug in the process .
Not to mention, she also let her hand roam around his back !