"She doesn't like the acronym." I say, going through with my lie.

"Oh." He is super confused.

Finally, Conor gets in position and holds his sword to his neck.

"Come with me, prisoner."

"No,"

The Ares spawn tries to roll out, but runs into Luke's sword. He tries to fight back, but I easily disarm him.

"I think I'll take this."

"Gah. You scum."

"No, no. None of that." Beckendorf produces a gag and shoves it in his mouth.

"Ahh. Much better." Conor says.

"Let's go. Someone can take him and we can go help Annabeth and Travis." I say.

"Of course, m'lord." Conor bows and the rest follow suit.

I decide to have my moment. "Come now peasants," I say in a vague British accent.

We all run back to our base, dragging the prisoner behind.

"Here, take him and tie 'em up." Luke says to a daughter of Apollo.

She nods, clearly amused.

"Now, off we go," Will says.

"Now, now. Tsk tsk. Peasant, I lead the call. I say we go now."

We all crack a smile as we run through the woods.

We crouch down and hide as we hear footsteps. They get louder, and louder until we see Annabeth sprinting with the flag, Travis behind her. I felt a weird feeling in me. Almost, longing. As if I've done something like that before.

We all doing into action. Beckendorf seems to have gotten his gadgets back, or maybe he just had more. Will has more arrows. Luke, Conor, and I grip our swords tighter and form a wall almost. Practically shoulder to shoulder. Blocking with our swords. And keeping everyone back.

It worked. In the distance I could hear Chiron shouting that blue team won.

Athena Cabin was now in possession of the flag. It was Athena and Apollo who had the flags. I think everyone knows who the teams would be.

Red team
Athena Cabin
Hermes Cabin
Hephaestus Cabin
Aphrodite Cabin

Blue team
Apollo Cabin
Ares Cabin
Demeter Cabin
Dionysus Cabin

We couldn't wait.

But it's time for bed now.

....

I dreamed I was fighting in the same battle as last time. No, it was no battle, it was a war. I was fighting side by side with some kid except he wa different then last time. 

This time, he looked like one of the Stole brothers, except younger. And his eyes were darker, almost black, opposed to the Stoles light brown eyes.

By the looks of it, we were losing. So I kept fighting harder and harder. I used powers I don't know I had. I was using the stars to fight with me. But it was kinda draining.

Then, suddenly, I felt a pain in my chest. It felt like a fire had started to burn inside of me. No. It was worse than that.

I looked down. I saw a sword through my back. I looked behind me and saw the nameless boy holding the sword behind my back, he was laughing.

"It seems you haven't forgotten me, Lord Perseus." He whispered.

Again I woke up in a cold sweat.

This time, I woke up Luke.

"Luke, can we go to Thalia's pine?"

"Yeah, dreams again?" He questions.

"Yeah. The same one."

He gets up and we walk to half-blood hill in silence.

"I had a dream too." He confesses when we reach the hill.

"About what?"

"I don't exactly know. But I'll tell you.

"I was standing by the pit. They a voice started to speak to me. A horrible voice. He told me the gods were evil. They never cared for me. He said he was rising. He needed a commander for his troops. Said I was perfect for the job. I started to believe him."

A/N cliffhanger. Again. Sorry. But three chapters in one day. That's pretty good. Bye.
Word count:1200