chapter 32

After anjali's drama and her pregnancy the Raizada family could not believe that everything is getting out of hand and their kids have destroyed their reputation they had kept for years because of their stupidity, greed and fake pride.

In the following days Raizadas were trying hard to reconnect with arnav and make him sympathize with them, but arnav was no longer that pushover they had thought he was and now he could careless of what they do.

Druv had become worse and was drinking and partying like there is no tomorrow and they knew he was out of their hands now and they allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

Akash and payal had become strangers as they slept in different rooms and payal did not want to return to the gupta house as she preferred to stay at Raizada mansion.

As for khushi she was starting to feel insecure and scared all the time, with everything that has been happening she was afraid that the Raizada would kill her child if they came to know and she had decided to distance herself from them, but arnav could sense something wrong with her and he decidedto talk to her after fixing the mess that was created by his father, brother and uncle in this few days.

Khushi and arnav's room.

Arnav: khushi are you feeling okay? You have been in your room for that past 2 weeks and you only go out when  you want to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Khushi: i'm okay arnav,  I just don't feel like meeting anyone at this time and even bhavya had an emergency back in Mumbai and she had to leave.

She was right khushi was a little free when bhavya was around but as soon as she left she started to stay in the room.

Arnav: are you bored?

Khushi: it's not that arnav,  I just don't trust the Raizada family as of now.

Arnav: do you think by hiding in this room they won't came to know about your pregnancy?

Khushi: something like that.

Arnav: you have really disappointed me khushi,  were is the khushi who was a fighter and was not scared to confront anyone or any problem and the khushi who fought with everyone? Who wanted to fight for her husband's rights?

Khushi looked at arnav with tears as she knew that arnav was right, she had become weak and instead of fighting she is hiding away.

Arnav: i know you don't want any to happen to our  child but pregnancy should not make you weak khushi, but it should make you stronger and fight for your child and do you think by hiding away you have solved the problem?

Khushi: no and sorry arnav,  I just don't want to lose my child and with what has been happening in the past few weeks I don't feel safe around them anymore.

Arnav: okay khushi, If you think hiding will solve the problem then do what you think it is right, I won't force you to do anything anymore. .

With that arnav left to the washroom and khushi was still thinking about what arnav was saying ,whe she decided to go and talk to nani.

Kalyani's pov

If I am not careful things will get out of hand ,there has been so much drama since I have arrived and it looks like the Raizada family won't give up that easily but I have to make sure I ruined them for ruining my family, especially my daughter and grandson.

The first person is that drama queen anjali and her fool of a husband, I need them all out of this house before khushi gives birth and I am sure anjali will use her pregnancy to gain sympathy.

I just don't understand what kind of family this is, if someone is not trying to backstab another, then they are stealing from their own family.

Druv and akash are idiots and it seems no one really cares about that but it is time they are made to realise their mistakes.