chapter 26

Happy 2020 to all th readers and sorry for the late update have been busy.

WEDDING DAY

The Raizada mansion was decorated beautifully and the family could not be more happier with the wedding of their son akash Singh Raizada and the most happiest was manoroma, but in all their happiness they did not see the storm that was approaching and that storm is gonna ruin their beloved son's image who the world think he is quite and timid, but akash was good in hiding his true colors to his family but as they say nothing can be hidden forever.

Mohini 's room

Mohini: arnav is everything set for bavya and ankush's arrivals.

Arnav: yes ma, but they will be ready to join us tomorrow after the marriage.

Mohini: that's good and I had thought khushi would want to stop the wedding as Payal's life is at stake and this revelation will break her.

Arnav: well I had thought so too but khushi  wants to teach payal a good lesson and that's why she is allowing this marriage to take place even though she knows akash's secret.

Sheetel: I don't understand why khushi will allow all this to happen?

Arnav: payal use to make fun of khushi because she married me and to them I was a nobody while she is getting married to a rich and quiet akash Singh Raizada, another thing was that the gupta  family use to not care about her and whatever khushi is today it is because of her hard work as they stole her father's insurance money after he died and that's another reason they adopted her for her little property that her father left her with and they even illegally sold her father's house without her knowledge and they did this just for payal.

Sheetel: how did khushi find out about the money and property?

Arnav: she overheard their conversation and khushi being khushi kept quiet but the last straw was when they sold her father's house for Payal's wedding and they could not even do it for her wedding.

Sheetel: I get it she wants to show payal that all that glitters is not gold right and  she also wants payback from the guptas family.

Arnav: yes but she also want to teach them a lesson.

Mohini: I sometimes feel sorry for payal because she is too naive and she also listen to everything her buaji tells her and I know madhumati  is trying to relieve her life through payal as she becamea widow when she was young, but she herself is to blame for it and we know she herself is digging her own grave by what she did to khushi especially the way she taunted khushi last time when we visited payal and the guptas.

Sheetel: what did she do again?

Mohini: the way she treated khushi in regards to arnav and her parents was not good and I don't think khushi would have told me if I did not overheard their conversation and she was telling khushi that she got married to an illigitamit child of the Raizada who will get nothing and she said that akash told her everything about it.

Arnav: he is also telling everyone including payal and her family, that he is going to become the next CEO of Raizada industries since druv has messed up and the first thing he will do is to fire me and throw me and khushi out of the house.

Sheetel : akash is a fool and he is building a castle in the air but he will be surprised with what will happen tomorrow, we will just late him enjoy his day.

Mohini: your right sheetel, but that's enough of talking let us go to the wedding hall before they suspect us of plotting.

Sheetel: what off khushi?