chapter 11

The Raizada family were disappointed and could not understand why sheetel changed her mind and even sameer as well s riya could not understand what happened but they understood that something might have happened and that's why she is asking for time to think about the proposal and the most disappointed was dev because this alliance was gonna benefit the family.

Dev:Sameer, I don't understand why your daughter has suddenly changed her mind and I believe we need an explanation from you.

Sameer: my daughter did not reject this proposal but from what I heard she said the wedding can't take place as for now, but don't  worry I will  speak to her in order to understand her reason for postponing it.

Sheetel: papa there is no need to talk about it I had just thought that maybe we will have to call aunty to came before we move ahead with this alliance as I don't want to make any decision without talking to her first.

Divyani: who is this person you are talking about and If you knew you will need to discuss this matter with her then why didn't you call her to came here today?

Sheetel: well she could not came as she was busy and you also just called us and told us that you will be coming today and we had not prepared properly and as dev uncle is papa's friend we did not want to disappoint you, saw we agreed that you should came but now thinking about it I believe it will be best if aunty cames here first.

Sakshi: these is undone sheetel, I have thought that you had agreed to these alliance and you even spoke to druv but I don't understand these sudden changes and why are you worried about your aunt's opinion, you are old enough to make your decision right?

Sheetel: I understand your frustration but I still stand with my decision and if you feel you can't wait until my aunt arrives then you can look for another girl for druv.

And this got druv's attention because In all these druv was just sitting and listening to them arguing and he was disappointed that sheetel want to postpone their marriage but he does not want this alliance to broke because he likes sheetela........he had thought of something and decided to tell them before everything goes bad as he knows his mother will not let this go and it might ruin his chances with sheetel.

Druv: ma, I think these will be a chance for me and sheetel to get to know each other as we wait for her aunt to be available.

Sakshi: druv your not understand what we are saying,  if her aunt was saw important they could have called her in time and she would have been here but you allowed us to come today and you even agreed to the alliance and we were ready to discuss the dates but I still don't understand what changed.

Druv: I understand that these sudden changes are really confusing but if sheetel's aunty is important in her life and she does not want to take any decision concerning this alliance without her then we should allow her.

Dev: sakshi I think druv is right, we should respect sheetel's wish to involve her aunt.

Sakshi: fine then, when do you think she can come here?

Sheetel: maybe in a week but I will have to call her and confirm with her first before I tell you the exact date and then papa will call you, but I am very sorry for my actions and I hope you understand my reason.

Dev: that's fine sheetel, your aunt is important to you.

Sakshi: by the way were is arnav and khushi? they didn't come back with you sheetel.

Sheetel: oh I forgot to tell you that they left, arnav got a call from a client that wanted to meet him to discuss something and he left with khushi and he told me to tell you but I had forgotten with all that was happening.