chapter seven

Khushi woke up early in the morning as usual and she went to freshen up and went dawn stairs and saw one of the servants and ask her were the kitchen was and she went there and prepared breakfast with the help of hp and after that she went back to her room with coffee for arnav but he was still sleeping and she had to wake him up.

Khushi: Arnav wake up its morning already go get freshen up and have these coffee and came dawn for breakfast.

Arnav: Its morning already? and why are you up so early in the morning, I think it is Saturday today and we got married yesterday and you have started doing household chores.

Khushi: is the duty of the daughter in law to do household chores but taking care of you will be my priority, as for now get up.

Arnav: Okay I am going and he went to the washroom.

khushi made the bed and got his things ready and went dawn stairs and saw that the whole family was up and sitting in the living room, she went to them and took blessings from the elders and greated all of them.

Divyani:How are you this morning khushi? and I hope you slept well in a new environment.

Khushi: I slept well  dadi, but it easy for me  to get used to a different environment and  adjust to it.

Divyani:Okay  beta if you slept well then its fine and if you ever need anything do ask me or  any family member?

Khushi: I will surely do that if I need  anything but In the mean time you can came and have breakfast I had already prepared it .

Sumetra:You already made breakfast i thought you had just woke up now , i mean we would have understood since it was your wedding yesterday and you would have been tired.

Khushi: I am used to waking up early and doing house hold duties as well as making breakfast and it was not difficult for me.

Khushi went to set the table and went back upstairs to call arnav as everybody came and take their places in the breakfast table and both arnav and khushi came dawn together and she took a sit  next to arnav and served him and herself .

Manoroma:Khushi were did you learn to cook like this?I mean you buaji or your amma might have taught you how to cook right.

Khushi:Not at all aunty,actually I tought myself how to cook by reading cooking books and watching cooking shows when I was young, but they did taught me something.

Sakshi:Wow khushi you really cook well and the food test very good and I am sure your payal jiji cooks as good as you right?

Khushi: Thank you sasuma and regarding payal I won't be able to comment on that you will all test her food when she cames  here as daughter  in law and cooks for you all.

Sakshi did not like khushi calling her "sasuma " and said to her ,don't call me sasuma it makes me look old you can call me sakshi ma.

Khushi nodded her head and continued to have her breakfast before anyone disturbed her again with silly questions.

Breakfast was finished and all gathered in the living room again and this time pari was showing her family her new dance moves  and the family could see her improvement after joining the new dance academy.

Manoroma:HHBB Pari baby you are getting good and when your sister in law will came she will teach you privately.

Pari:Thank you ma they have been working me hard and you know that I learn fast as they really take time with you and teach you individually.

Sumetra changed  the topic because she wanted to talk about akash's marriage "divyani I think we should now discuss about akash's marriage and when should we go to ask the guptas about payal's hand in marriage ,we cannot delay anymore and I am sure you are ready now for marriage akash ?