The Email

I was scrolling through my personal email when I saw Mark Fichbach had emailed me. I had talked to him a few times but never in person. I opened the email.
Hey y/n I was gonna play a few games with bob and wade but felt like my viewers would like to see someone different playing games with me. If you are interested to come over for a few hours and play some games please let me know.
- Mark
'Hmm, this would be good publicity for my channel and Mark seems friendly' I thought to myself.
Hai Mark I would love to play games with you, it would be great for both of our channels.

-y/n

We exchanged phone numbers and he gave me his adress. Surprisingly he lives about 15 minutes away from me. "That is convenient" I thought out loud. I went on with my day and recorded a few videos. I felt my phone vibrate.
Mark- Hey I was thinking that we could do our recording on Wednesday, is that a good day for you?
Y/n- That is fine. I looked up your adress on maps and you are only 15 minutes away. So any day is fine.
Mark- Oh that is funny well see you on Wednesday around 12pm.
Y/n- Sounds good See ya
It was Tuesday nights around 11pm and I went to sleep. I drempt about the legends of Zelda I kept having a recurring dream were I was being attacked by link. The next morning I went into the bathroom and a shower and put on my makeup. I put on a tee shirt with my name on it and a pair of black skinny jeans. I quickly had breakfast, grabbed my camera and left for Marks place. It was 11:56, I was right on time. I walked to the door and knocked. After about thirty seconds he answered. "Hey y/n nice to see you in person" Mark said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too Mark" he gestures me to come inside. His apartment was cleaner than I had expected. "Well let's get right into this" he said walking into his recording room. "So what are we playing?" I asked as I set up my camera. "Well it has been a while sense I tried the impossible quiz book and I thought maybe with team work it could go .... well horribly. " he chucked and brought up the game. We began recording. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and today we are going to play the impossible quiz book again but Y/n here is gonna help me out and hopefully it will go better" he said then fixed his hair. "Well let's start" I said with a wink to the camera. The first question came up. "I remember this from the first time I played" Mark a aid clicking the correct answer. Mark played through the first questions but soon forgot what the rest was. We got into arguments a aid but which on was right but we usually were both wrong. We laughed a whole bunch but soon it was over. We continued playing after the video was over. "Oh it is midnight I should go back home, but we should do this again soon I had so much fun." I said. I began to leave but he grabbed my shoulder and I turned around. His lips met mine but I pulled away quickly. "I'm soo sorry I didn't mean to do that" I said blushing "Its fine, I'm glad you came over that's all I wanted to tell you" Mark said smiling.