"Scrap!"

To make matters worse the sound of transforming rang out and it didn't take a genius to figure out that Wheeljack was awake.

"Chop Shop!"

"On it!"

Chop Shop jumped on top of the house and moved to engage the Wrecker with a mighty battle cry. Knowing that time was short Mandible tore down the wall that separated him from what he was after. The girl continued to scream as he reached in and grabbed her. She pounds her fists against his hand to try and free herself but a violent shake from his hand knocks her unconscious. As he pulled the girl out of her now destroyed room he sees that Chop Shop's and Wheeljack's fight is causing a lot of damage to the area. Not wanting to get caught by any humans that will surely investigate the commotion Mandible calls out to his partner in crime.

"Chop Shop we're out of here!"

Mandible quickly transformers and takes to the skies with Chop Shop close behind, dodging energon blast from a pissed Wrecker. Mandible notes that Chop Shop is going to need to visit the medbay when they get back to the Nemesis. Activating his com he contacts Venom and his team.

"Venom do you read?"

"I read you."

"Did you manage to acquire your target?"

"Sure did, but it wasn't easy. Target was being guarded by that two wheeler Arcee. Gonna need to visit the medbay when we get back, damn femme nearly took my head off."

"Knockout will patch you up when we return." Mandible said as he ended the transmission and continued his flight back to the Nemesis.

—————————————

It was a quiet night at Autobot Outpost Omega One with Ratchet typing away at his terminal. The medic was ever diligent as he scanned for any signs of Decepticon activity, even when Optimus told him to rest for the night.

Looking to the medbay he can see Bulkhead resting on a berth. After his prolonged exposure to Tox-N and being shot by Hardshell he started suffering a complete systems failure. If Ratchet hadn't immediately started working on him he would have perished.

Sighing the medic returned his attention to the monitor. Moments later he receives a call from Wheeljack. Answering the call Ratchet questions Wheeljack.

"Wheeljack, why are you calling at this-"

"I JUST GOT ATTACKED BY A SLAGGING INSECTICON WHILE ANOTHER ONE MADE OFF WITH MIKO!!!"

Now that got Ratchet wide awake. He wasn't the only one as Bulkheads optics shot open at the mention of Miko. The walking wrecking ball tried to get to his feet but he has yet to recover from his injuries. Meanwhile Ratchet was demanding answers from Wheeljack.

"What happened?! Where are-"

Just then another call came through, this time from Arcee.

"Ratchet! Some Insecticons came and took Jack!"

As the two continued shouting Ratchet felt a deep sense of dread. Pulling himself together  he barks out orders.

"I'm sending a groundbridge to both of your locations and when you get here I want a full explanation of what happened!" Said Ratchet as he typed in their coordinates and activated the groundbridge.

As the groundbridge came to life Ratchet prayed that nothing bad will happen to the children.

—————————————