"The human known as Jackson Darby."

—————————————

It was late at night in the city of Jasper Nevada and all was quite. Though it wouldn't be for long as Mandible and select group of Insecticons flew over the city. Mandible had hand picked his teammates, who were oddities like him amongst the hive.

The first is an Insecticon known as Barrage. His plating was a dull green and yellow. In bot form the dull green is only seen covering his chassis, shoulders, and feet while the dull yellow color covers his arms, legs, and head. He is considered the cruelest amongst the Insecticons due to his tendency of shooting at the retreating, the wounded, and even the prisoners.

The second is named Chop Shop. His plating is a burnt red and orange with his visor glowing yellow. In bot form the burnt red is seen covering his chassis, shoulders, head, forearms, and forelegs while the burnt orange covers his arms, hands, feet, and thighs. He a kleptomaniac that's stolen quite a few things from the crew aboard the Nemesis but besides that he's cheerful, by Insecticon standards.

The third one of the group is known as Ransack. His plating is pitch black with a chrome yellow secondary. In bot form the chassis, forearms, forelegs, head, and waist are pitch black while the shoulders, arms, hands, thighs, and feet are chrome yellow. He is a tough talking, straightforward warrior that craves combat and longs for each new battle.

The fourth and final member of the team is an Insecticon named Venom. His plating is a dull green and orange. In bot form his chassis and thighs are dull green while his head, forearms, and forelegs are dull orange. He's a bit paranoid about others and is constantly skittish.

Mandible chose these four because he trusts them the most out of his fellow Insecticons. He would lay down his life for them and they would do the same for him. Focusing on the task at hand Mandible begins giving orders to his kin.

"Venom. I want you, Ransack, and Barrage to go retrieve our secondary target." Mandible ordered.

"But what if there are Autobots at the second targets location?" Venom asked, his paranoia starting to show.

"That's why I'm sending Ransack and Barrage with you. They should be able to handle any Autobots there while you grab the target."

Venom grumbled something inaudible as he spit off with Ransack and Barrage following close behind. As they went for their target, Mandible and Chop Shop closed in on the first targets location.

As they got closer they picked up an Autobot identification beacon. The name of said Autobot was Wheeljack. Not wanting to be spotted by the Wrecker the two Insecticons transformed a block away and moved quietly through the back ally's toward their targets home.

Now behind their targets residence Mandible peered through the widows to fined the human girl. After searching a few windows he found who he was looking for fast asleep on her bed and in what appeared to be what the humans call nightwear. As he went to grab the girl he found a problem with his plan.

How was he suppose to grab the girl without tearing the wall down to get her?

Going through multiple scenarios in his head Mandible found himself with only two plans of action. Attempting the first option, he uses one of his pincers to open the window and the other to reach inside for the girl. He tries to pick her up with the pincer but every time he does she just rolls over, forcing him to maneuver around a bit to get a better angle. After the third attempt he just gave up trying and pulled his pincer back, accidentally nicking the girl. She shot awake and looked around in panic before spotting the Insecticon in her window. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before the girl began screaming her head off.